★ Winner of the Grower of the Month prize - January 2017

Sweet Seeds-tommy

3 hours ago, GreenVision said:

Well in @mygreenmojo  Had a peep the other day mate. Is a blinding Diary.

I must be doing something really wrong tho'. :huh:

Get 8 all hard work! lol its fixed this comp...I'm so happy I've pulled out!..all hard work for what ? lol 

Edited by MrGreens
  • Like 3

free seeds and free smoke mr greens ..you sound very ungreatful when everyone who enters this comp basically was given free seeds to enter with ..free seeds =free smokes ..never complain about that .

• Like 9

1 minute ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

free seeds and free smoke mr greens ..you sound very ungreatful when everyone who enters this comp basically was given free seeds to enter with ..free seeds =free smokes ..never complain about that .

I'm not just saying it's fixed!...

i told tommy be happy pay for seeds told me it's okay 

Edited by MrGreens
  • Like 2

what are you saying then ..and maybe it should be said in its own thread instead of being critical in a winners thread where we should be celebrating those that have won..

shit man i got nominated and i was over the moon ..but i didnt win but im not in here saying boo hoo i didnt win ..no cos its not right to do that in the winners thread ..bit of decorum dude .

• Like 13

21 minutes ago, Kiminal said:

I hope it's fixed, I've paid a fortune in bribes... 

its not fixed other wise the unicorn man wouldve taken all categories of win ..not just on this site but the whole internet ..

• Like 6

I personally believe my diary should be scored zero because quit competition!...

I'm not denying it was better diaries can't understand why rap & green so low!,  comparing same rabs & greeens details are  better

Edited by MrGreens
  • Like 2

If you quit I can't understand why you're still hanging around,,

your opinion is just that, yours, the judging is done by. 5 (I think - I can't be arsed to check) , they may not have all agreed or disagreed with you but it doesn't mean it was fixed, is it a slow day in troll land? there's a wonderful thread over in current affairs that's just screaming for an argument - if you fancy one, maybe head over there? Otherwise, politely bugger off and stop pissing on the winners pancakes. 

well done to the winner, tough titties to the quitter. 

Im a little bit tipsy so don't mess with me!!!  

• Like 10

Although Ive already congratulated the winner I would like to do so again so congrats again Mojo.

No one knows what others enjoy or see especially judges which is why in all of my Comp photos I've hidden sublinimal messages and suggestive symbols a'la Derren Brown to mess with the judges perception of my images.

And yes that's how I got Vince to be completely obsessed with Goats you only have to drop into his diary to see the results of my work.

Success will be mine HA HA HA HA HA! (As badger laughs like an evil wizard and returns to his hovel to rub his magic little mushroom he swears to seek revenge if he does not win and will really throw his cosmic toad out the window if he doesnt)

• Like 5