Cream of the Crop - January 2017

Joolz

Cream of the Crop  

181 members have voted

1. 1. Please Vote For Your Favourite Photo

This poll is closed to new votes

Thanks for the nomination guys! well chuffed to see one of my pics amongst such a fantastic line-up. My vote goes to @BarrySHitPeas,

stunning plant,loving the colours :)

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, lukio said:

Haha sorry @GreenVision I hear children are pretty valuable if you take em to the right buyer, wouldnt want ya losing all your electronics mate! 

ps. canon glass > nikon glass ;)

I was gona get a new lens for the Nikon. But my daughter is taking Photography in school so I am going to wait a while and upgrade. I want to try out Canon, I read good things.

The eldest can then use the Nikon next year for her photography classes and I get a new one.. :woot:

11 minutes ago, GreenVision said:

I was gona get a new lens for the Nikon. But my daughter is taking Photography in school so I am going to wait a while and upgrade. I want to try out Canon, I read good things.

The eldest can then use the Nikon next year for her photography classes and I get a new one.. :woot:

Theres not a lot in it tbh. Canon high end glass is a touch better than nikons but canon bodies are starting to fall behind. Sony are smashing it but their cameras are slow and fragile compared to canon and nikon. Sony sensors are the ones to beat. you can pick up the macro i use 2nd hand for 2-300

Edited by lukio

Everyone a winner at first look..... another hard decision, but @GreenVision gets my vote, well done everyone.

Can someone educate me about moonrocks.... I'm guessing buds rolled in oil and dusted with dry sift?

• Like 1

The B line for me . T'was a toughie this month .

Well done to those picked for this month's C.O.T.C .

Edited by battlecat1135
Add a missing word .

For the first time since I've been here I've been absolutely dazzled by the entrants this month and have no clue who to vote for at all.

Stunning growing by everyone involved.

I will vote but it will take a day or two of serious image dribbling before I decide.