Cream of the Crop - January 2017

Joolz

Cream of the Crop  

181 members have voted

1. 1. Please Vote For Your Favourite Photo

This poll is closed to new votes

Here it is! Our 155th Cream of the Crop competition in our quest to find the very best pictures posted at UK420 every month.

Voting closes at midnight 28th of February, you get only one vote, so have a good look before you choose.
Below is the short list chosen by the uk420 staff from last months nominations, for you our community members to vote on as the best or most interesting picture uploaded.

All the pictures short listed will get a permanent place in the Cream Of The Crop forum in Members Budshots.

The Prize for this months outright winner is a goody bag courtesy of Attitude Seeds

Good luck to all those selected this month
Joolz

b33lz33bub - B-Line

http://www.uk420.com/boards/uploads/monthly_2017_02/large.b33lz33bub.jpg.bd332ded1ae53e4a29b32df2e6403b40.jpg

Golden Syrup  Disco Biscuit

SnDBday62flowerDiscoBiscuit321012017.JPG

HazyDaze  - Psychosister

gallery_70297_9265_411166.jpg

Key4 - Champagne kush

Champagne Kush 

GreenVision - Sweet Afghani Delicious

large.5887be2074de7_SADAuto1.jpg.837fd6f

Nuttyprof  - Lemon Haze x Smile

large.588b5b19250a9_LemonHazexSmileday50

uBercaMeL - Choc Kush Moonrocks

choc kush moonrocks 6-1.jpg

BarrySHitPeas - Bubba Kush CBD

Re added Bubba Kush CBD

lukio - Super Lemon Haze

http://www.uk420.com/boards/uploads/monthly_2017_02/large.PZ2A1612.jpg.a51d30ce0043c80231da3533e361fff6.jpg

@b33lz33bub   @Golden Syrup   @HazyDaze   @Key4   @GreenVision @Nuttyprof  @uBercaMeL @BarrySHitPeas   @lukio

• Like 20

Some absolutely brilliant entrants this month especially for.the 1st cots in the new home :)

Will take a little mulling over to.decide my vote it's between a good 3 or 4 of them love the fact moonrocks have been nominated too .

Farmer 

• Like 2

the pictures on the new site are phenomenal, you can almost reach out and grab that B-Line and disco biscuit. Great entries.

Uber's moonrocks get's the vote.

:)

• Like 1

Are you shittin me?  ..............how am I gonna choose one of these? ...........cant they all win?

This is hands down easy the best CotC lineup Ive seen in my time here,any one of those shots could/would be a winner any other month.

Absolutely stunning folks,well done one an all. 

• Like 4

Every single one of them look so good, Which is a fkin nightmare when it comes to choosing lol

Well done to all the nom's, fine fine specimens :guitar:

Yeh Defo, My brain'll need at least a week to compute and spit out my choice

GDLUCK to all

Peace

I am voting for Key4, We have both been growing Champagne Kush at the same time and have both been posting pictures in the Seedism forum so I watched his amazing 1 plant trained and scrogged grow from start to finish. Well done dude:rolleyes:

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 1

Had to go for Lukio's close up. Clearly has a better lens than me..

So I am now off to cash generator with the combined electrical equipment belonging to myself, the wife, and my eldest. :innocent: .

• Like 1

Them Moonrocks get my vote.  :yep:  But all the entries for this month are stunning and was certainly a close call.  Well done!