The Ultimate Guide to making Cannabis Oil - Jeff Ditchfield

bartman

I wanted to give this a go, but after speaking to the company who produces the distiller he's using - they said they strongly recommend not using it for anything except distilling water :sadwalk: 

2 hours ago, Nervous said:

I wanted to give this a go, but after speaking to the company who produces the distiller he's using - they said they strongly recommend not using it for anything except distilling water :sadwalk: 

not true-not saying you are lying but they have the alcohol destiler boxed as water destiler due to legislation but they will sell the alcohol one too,operates at abou 50C not 100C like the water one

• Like 1

as destiling alcohol in the UK is illegal without a license from the Home office

brewing your beer isn't enough % ,with this machine basically your reclaimed ethanol willl be 95% gin,even it will smell like cannabis gin basically

• Like 3

1 hour ago, joba said:

not true-not saying you are lying but they have the alcohol destiler boxed as water destiler due to legislation but they will sell the alcohol one too,operates at abou 50C not 100C like the water one

Cheers for the link, I was just looking on slamazon and they had all the other models bar the alcohol one! 

1 hour ago, joba said:

as destiling alcohol in the UK is illegal without a license from the Home office

Fuck, did not know that. 

• Like 1

I'll leave this here for anyone who enjoys reading walls of text. Not as good as a proper distiller and probably way more fiddly but it works and it's inexpensive.

This is how I used to make it.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 04/02/2017 at 0:09 AM, Joolz said:

is it worth pointing out that the extractor fan in the video is a laboratory grade extractor fan and not the same as the kitchen extractor you may have at home ?

the kind usually found in the home environment could easily ignite the vapour and cause serious burns, death and damage to property and loved ones in the vicinity

it's always best practice to do home extractions outside and away from all sources of possible ignition :)

This. ^^^ :yep:

large.D32F988F-A5F8-4E67-8D5C-164C6D785DE7.jpeg

Edited by bartman
  • Like 3

So when Joolz points it out its right but when I point out the exact same thing I'm wrong? 

OK... lol

I'll withnail the post I just typed in the other thread as its already been said here. 

By someone you can actually agree with :yep:

@Dodgee i don’t recall Joolz saying Jeff was negligent in not over emphasising this. You did ;) 

Safety is paramount and labels on bottles exist for a reason.

Failing to read them is negligence on the oil makers part.

I agree with you in that SAFETY cannot be emphasised enough. :yep: You are right to point this out in the other thread.

Edited by bartman
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, bartman said:

@Dodgee i don’t recall Joolz saying Jeff was negligent in not emphasising this. You did ;) 

Safety is paramount and labels on bottles exist for a reason.

Failing to read them is negligence on the oil makers part.

I agree with you in that SAFETY cannot be emphasised enough. :yep: You are right to point this out.

Look Bart I watched the whole video, listened to every word and at no point does Jeff mention the fact that a standard cooker hood is in no way an acceptable substitute for a lab grade fume cupboard. 

Watching and listening to the video you could easily be led to believe that it was. 

That's what Joolz pointed out 3 years and that's what I pointed out this morning. 

And in my honest opinion that is a pretty serious omission. 

Whether or not it constitutes negligence I suppose is open to opinion. 

And before you feel the need to point it out, yes, I'm sure Jeff covers it all, in detail, in his book, available on scamazon (incase anyone missed the first 4 mentions like). 

Have a good day fella :yep:

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, Dodgee said:

in detail, in his book, available on scamazon (incase anyone missed the first 4 mentions like). 

You are aware that some monies earned from his books got donated towards this site?

Is it wrong now for his books to get the odd plug? 

He didn’t omit anything really mate if you listen to his vid to the letter. For us to now rehash SAFETY as being of massive importance is progress imo. Does he have to explain that a lab hotplate is not the same as a kitchen hob too? Or ingesting neat alcohol can be lethal?

The video is a great source of knowledge and is designed to help save lives not to destroy them.

#stay safe people. Indeed. With the greatest of respect to you dude. :yep:

Edited by bartman
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

This might be the wrong place to ask , but here go's treating a mole type skin issue with  oil would it normally get itchy after starting dosing it with neat rso, O/h has  found this happening? sorry for the hijack:unsure:

itchy is a good thing..:)

I think it means that the oil is bothering it... ..I could be wrong, although I did the same with something on my nose. BCC .

and it went away..after 6 weeks.

I made a video of it,,,,,which was not easy to do over 6 weeks..,,,,with lights lol and a steady hand trying to get best angle...

but at the end I showed it to my GP,  who was rather shocked to say the least and he signed my medical forms(which are no more) so I could keep on treating my colon cancer with it.................LONG STORY.....   :) that's the gist of it

Yes...... I still eat    "LOTS "    of it.

because it is virtually free being grown in the back yard. Pennies per gram rather than thousands of dollars for same medicine! ...

It's Not possible legally mind you, to get anything over 10 mgs.....due to limits of 10 mg/gummy bear or chocolate? lol

Like!!!!!! ........................ I need sugar!  lol PPPPHHHTT:wanker::furious:

You cannot buy a gram of oil here!!!!!!:eek: but you can buy sweets and shit with 10 mgs each at 20$ a pop lol 

I only need 100 or so each day :bad:which also isn't allowed to be bought at once!!...:doh:

..and the sick fought for this again why? lol

LIMITS on meds of what you can buy...????

but people can grow enough and make enough meds with a couple plants to last all year for cancer treatment ! plus plus plus....

you can store ANY AMOUNT at HOME?!?! lol  Yes that's true!

just sayin...

• Like 3

@gb1 Thank you for taking the time to reasure me , as O/h was concerned as GP's say itchy moles are a bad sign (obv's untreated ones as in UK) the Law's you have sound a ass apart from this Look after yourself :thumsup:

1 hour ago, gb1 said:

but people can grow enough and make enough meds with a couple plants to last all year for cancer treatment ! plus plus plus....

you can store ANY AMOUNT at HOME?!?! lol  Yes that's true!

just sayin...

• Like 1

itchy....... after you apply it..if its itchy all the time ...maybe it'll help...try it is all I can suggest. It wont hurt any that's for sure. being diligent is key. I used the sticky part of a bandage to keep it in place.

• Like 1