Ice Cool-Cream Caramel-Cream 47-Sweet Seeds Comp..

DomTong

My god!, A choccy starfish that big could only belong to KingKong surely !

I wouldn't want to be the one taking the pic either, Looks like a precarious position to be in lol

Hey'sup Dom Everything's looking well in order in here bud :yes:

Peace:hippy:

Hey whappnin @mygreenmojo and don't be giving my secrets away!  I ain't really using GA nutes and now you've told everyone about my access to heap big gorilla shit everyone'll be wanting one.  And we all know they are not three a penny :upside:

Thank you for looking in and giving me encouragement it is appreciated.  Gonna be like crassmass all over again when your parcel from Sweet Seeds arrives :guitar:

Edited by DomTong
  • Like 2

Sweet Seeds Group Shot Day 14 Veg

large.589edbafeb6c4_SSGroup.jpg

1 Cream Caramel

large.589edbbd6be66_1CreamCaramel.jpg

2 Cream Caramel

large.589edbc3b5b3c_2CreamCaramel.jpg

1 Cream 47

large.589edbc8016e7_1Cream47.jpg

2 Cream 47

large.589edbcd12d59_2Cream47.jpg

1 Ice Cool

large.589edbe2ec6d7_1IceCool.jpg

large.589edbe694fd7_2IceCool.jpg

Hover Shot

large.589edc1e8eecc_HoverShot.jpg

It is day 14 and I had a look at the roots of all the number one's and I have decided to leave the potting up until the next feed as they are not as rooted in as I would like.  I took two pictures of the roots but they were crap so I have not put them up.  The light is on 24 hours, the temperature is between 20 and 23 deg c and the RH is between 55 and 70%.  I made up two litres of mix using tepid water adding 10 ml GA root tonic and 10 ml each of GA  A + B first feed.  It came to ec 0.9, ph 6.1 after a squirt of ph down.  Cheers DT :oldtoker:

Stoned not Stone, I can't ever recall being a stone! :afro:

Edited by DomTong
  • Like 7

Hi @DomTong nice diary so far. Love the rocks on the bottom of the propagators. Have a heated prop have a mind to try that with cos it used to get too hot just leaving the pot on the surface.

@Arthur Mix if I remember correctly you were pretty ill at the beginning of your Sweet Seeds adventure so you are excused lol   I seem to remember you mentioning that your health reflected on your growing and I totally agree with you.  I have had screw ups and just generally not been capable of keeping my eye on the ball when I have not been well.  It straight away reflects on all aspects of your current grow.

So far I am happy with Growers Ark and my seedlings seem to be taking to the first feed A + B that I am using.  I have not fed seedlings before the cotyledons start yellowing in the past and according to the Growers Ark info it saves them using energy supplying certain hormones that they would normally make themselves.  I must say the cotyledons are still vibrant green with no sign of yellowing.  Also my dog seems to prefer these nutrients, not only is she interested in the smell/stench of the root tonic but she really likes to munch the shade leaves I gave her from topping the other three girls I have in the dr 60 :oldtoker: 

Edited by DomTong
  • Like 2

Sweet Seeds Group Shot Day 17

large.58a2ef130bee4_SweetSeedsGroupShot.jpg

Coco Professional +

large_Coco.jpg

1 Cream Caramel Roots

large.58a2efab57ea4_1CCRoots.jpg

1 Cream Caramel

large.58a2efb2b20d5_1CreamCaramel.jpg

2 Cream Caramel

large.58a2efd9c2a50_2CreamCaramel.jpg

1 Cream 47

large.58a2efe528a9c_1Cream47.jpg

2 Cream 47

large.58a2efe9972e6_2Cream47.jpg

1 Ice Cool

large.58a2efee0676e_1IceCool.jpg

2 Ice Cool

large.58a2effb9978c_2IceCool.jpg

Hover Shot

large.58a2ef849489d_HoverShot.jpg

Passport Control

large.58a2f00015486_PassportControl.jpg

It is day 17 the temperature is 20 - 23 deg c and RH is 55 - 70%.  The 200w cfl is on 24 hours in a DR 60.  Extraction is 1 on the Variac which is pulling from my 2m square Lighthouse Max.  The propagator is on to keep the seedlings comfortable.  1 and 2 Cream Caramel are rooted enough and have been potted up.  The others can wait a little bit longer.  The GA first feed A + B with root tonic and a squirt of ph down came to ec 0.9 and ph 5.9.

Passport Control are getting organised, in fact my friendly rogue Dalek was patrolling out of sight until the very last minute when it appeared for the last opportunity to be photographed.  I appreciate the extra security.  Cheers DT :oldtoker:

Edited by DomTong
  • Like 4

Sweet Seeds Group Shot Day 20 Veg

large.58a8931a38f75_SweetSeedsGroupShot.jpg

1 Cream Caramel

large.58a8933c4bc4f_1CreamCaramel.jpg

2 Cream Caramel

large.58a8936715304_2CreamCaramel.jpg

1 Cream 47 Roots

large.58a89390b49f2_1Cream47Roots.jpg

1 Cream 47 Potted Up

large.58a893a53cc09_1Cream47.jpg

2 Cream 47 Roots

large.58a893bc75323_2Cream47Roots.jpg

2 Cream 47 Potted Up

large.58a893c6abd6a_2Cream47.jpg

1 Ice Cool Potted Up

large.58a896b1bcf8b_1IceCool.jpg

2 Ice Cool Potted Up

large.58a896c741495_2IceCool.jpg

Hover Shot

large.58a896f1f2d51_HoverShot.jpg

Logo

large.58a8973d33458_SweetSeeds.jpg

It is day 20 veg and I seem to be having some problems especially with the Ice Cool which really are not developing how I would like.  I did not show pictures of the roots for these two as they were pretty pathetic to tell the truth.  I have potted them up anyway as I cannot wait any longer.  The Cream 47's were better rooted as shown.  The RH is 55 - 70% and the temperature is between 20 - 23 deg c, I am thinking this is too cold for the Ice Cools.  The 200 w cfl is on 24 hours and now that I have potted them all up, I have transferred them into a large heated propagator without the lid and a layer of clay balls so that the pots are not directly touching the floor.  This is to make more room as two propagators were wasting too much space.  I also have three other girls sharing the DR 60.  I strengthened the mix to ec 1.0 with Growers Ark first feed A + B with root tonic and a squirt of ph down which made it ph 5.8, slightly increasing the feed as they need it.  Cheers DT  :oldtoker:

And it is now punk o'clock presenting to you P.A.I.N.  Propaganda And Information Network...Grow More Weed    

Edited by DomTong
  • Like 3