Ice Cool-Cream Caramel-Cream 47-Sweet Seeds Comp..

DomTong

Thank you Sweet Seeds for giving me the opportunity to enter this superb competition and a chance to win some wicked prizes.  I have chosen to grow two Ice Cool, two Cream Caramel and two Cream 47.  I hope I can fully do them justice.  This is not my first grow but it is my first diary on UK420...and this is the first time using Growers Ark nutrients, so I am interested to see how they work out using them.  I am using Canna pro+ coco.  Growers Ark nutrients will be Root Tonic, A+B Grow, A+B Bloom and maybe Universal Traces if needed.

The seeds have been placed lovingly with the up most care and diligence in pre-soaked coco @ ph 6 the water used was tepid with no feed added.  For now they are in a DR 60 under a 200 w Cfl in a heated prop without the lid to keep them warm.

When they have vegged and are ready they will be in a 2m square tent, lit by a Gavita 750, which I may get the wide reflector for.  I will also add 2 x 315 w ceramic lights I am not sure which type I will be getting.  Extraction at the moment is a 6" RVK matched to 6" Mountain Air filter this fan is controlled by a 5 step Variac.  I will be up-grading to the Stealth Hyper fan when I flip as I would rather have too much extraction than just enough.

Anyway enough of the chat and lets get on with the show....

Growers Ark Nutrients .

large.588d1061bbd1d_GANutesSweetseedcompdiary.jpg

The seeds chosen .

large.588d107bf3b16_Sweetseedscompseeds.jpg

Plant 1 Ice Cool.

large.588d10b38da51_1Ice.jpg

Plant 2 Ice Cool.

large.588d10bd73d7e_2Ice.jpg

Plant 2 Ice Cool.

large.588d10bd73d7e_2Ice.jpg

Plant 1 Cream Caramel.

large.588d10c7582e2_1CreamCaramel.jpg

Plant 2 Cream Caramel.

large.588d10d15519f_2CreamCaramel.jpg

Plant 1 Cream 47.

large.588d10d7ca6ee_1Cream47.jpg

Plant 2 Cream 47.

large.588d10dc1eccf_2Cream47.jpg

Just watch out for the Elephant's, i hear they like good quality Cannabis .:oldtoker:

Edited by DomTong
  • Like 9

Good to see a new entry on here.. Good luck with the competition , a few of us have had Mop Issues, Goat issues and the odd Armadillo, Seems you have an Elephant issue..

large.celphant-1.jpg

large.588a342bc95bf_GoldenGurnsey.jpg

:oldtoker:

Edited by Arthur Mix

ill be ok my llamas  get along well with elephants ..good start chap ..in for some nice flavours there

c7ae0cd26e5ac7247c490cfab57c87e3.jpg

• Like 6

@Arthur Mix blimey mate that was quick.  Careful some mop from the past don't turn up and haunt you lol 

@bobnudd thank you I spent a good couple of hours deciding on these three strains and I am looking forwards to seeing how they turn out.  And the bag, yeh, that's what I thought.

@vince noir rock n roll star lollol and yeh my mouth is already watering in the anticipation :oldtoker:

• Like 3

hello :) welcome to the competition (aka the sweet seeds asylum) Nice pictures, I love that sweet seeds logo, get it in as many pictures as you can bro ;) wishing you a sweet grow mate, good luck :)

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Arthur Mix said:

Good to see a new entry on here.. Good luck with the competition , a few of us have had Mop Issues, Goat issues and the odd Armadillo, Seems you have an Elephant issue..

large.celphant-1.jpg

large.588a342bc95bf_GoldenGurnsey.jpg

:oldtoker:

Seems there is an elephant in the room ... welcome and best of luck :smoke:

Cheers Domtong,

welcome to the contest, you did a nice choice of seeds ;)

Keep us updated,

Sweet smokes!!
jaypp

• Like 3

large.589066df4b660_AvIt.jpg

:wub: Four of my beans have broken ground level.  The first to appear was 1 cream caramel, second was 2 cream caramel, third was 1 ice cool and the fourth was 2 caramel 47.  It's always an apprehensive wait once you have taken the plunge and have taken the necessary steps to germinate your chosen seeds.  I feel like a proud expectant father without the crying and nappies :rolleyes::oldtoker:

Pictures soon come.

Cheers DT

• Like 6

Sweet Seeds Logo.

large_Logo.jpg

Group Shot.

large.5890c43cbe59e_LiftOff.jpg

1 Ice Cool.

large.5890c4a370d9e_Ice1.jpg

2 Ice Cool, not yet.

large.5890c4adf2ec4_2Icetiktok.jpg

1 Cream Caramel.

large.5890c57321a34_1CreamCaramel.jpg

2 Cream Caramel.

large.5890c57daf53e_2CreamCaramel.jpg

1 Cream 47, soon come.

large.5890c4ed4e3e9_1Caramel47tiktok.jpg

2 Cream 47.

large.5890c4f7d21d1_2Caramel47.jpg  

Even though I was sure they would germinate it is still a tense time waiting.  Now that four have appeared I am reasonably hopeful that the other two will make an appearance tomorrow.  The temperature is 23 deg c and the humidity between 60% and 70%.

Cheers DT

Edited by DomTong
  • Like 7

@DomTong

Go on fella !! get in there !!

Good luck with the grow fella will be popping in from time to time.

Nice selection of strains too......

all the best

lil d.

• Like 3

@lildaveham thank you for the encouragement I shall try my best.   I am up against some pretty high standards but feel really up for this even so.  It's just what I need therapy wise to distract me from the negative thought patterns I suffer from and to keep me busy with the best hobby in the world bar none.

Edited by DomTong
  • Like 4

@DomTong off to a great start with superb detail with this diary and its always great to see seeds germinate imho. Agree with you about it being tense time, I find the first 10 days ish the will they, wont they make it days :)

Also agree with you its the best hobby although I do enjoy some astronomy in conjunction, ATB for the rest of the comp  :oldtoker:

• Like 3