Site Downtime for Forum Upgrades and Server Migration

Joolz

Is there any way to reverse the light on dark forum look to a light background and dark text?

I find the new visual look hard to take.

Will the store bit be used for subscriptions eventually? 

Can we still view our subscription?

Sorry if it's been asked before. 

46 minutes ago, Kiminal said:

Will the store bit be used for subscriptions eventually? 

Can we still view our subscription?

Sorry if it's been asked before. 

it can be used now for new subscriptions but I've got to add all current subscribers manually because the new system didn't import them for some reason

It will take me a while to but once done you'll be able to see how much subscription you have left, upgrade from yearly to lifer etc

• Like 1

Ah brilliant! I was going to post off my subs tomorrow the old way as my birthday present to myself but I think I've got a couple of months, so I don't mind waiting

I just looked again and it works! 

I'll sort that out in the morning then

Big thanks ;)

Edited by Kiminal
It works now!

13 minutes ago, Joolz said:

it can be used now for new subscriptions but I've got to add all current subscribers manually because the new system didn't import them for some reason

It will take me a while to but once done you'll be able to see how much subscription you have left, upgrade from yearly to lifer etc

Jeeeeez! Patience of a saint. Dunno how you find the willpower to do all this stuff single handed.

Just a thought, is it possible to automate/stick all that kind of info onto a spreadsheet or something similar and transfer it over that way? An IPB plugin perhaps?

12 minutes ago, Kiminal said:

Ah brilliant! I was going to post off my subs tomorrow the old way as my birthday present to myself

you can still do it that way if you like :)

1 minute ago, Snowziff said:

Jeeeeez! Patience of a saint. Dunno how you find the willpower to do all this stuff single handed.

I've surprised myself even this weekend lol

Just a thought, is it possible to automate/stick all that kind of info onto a spreadsheet or something similar and transfer it over that way? An IPB plugin perhaps?

probably, but the time I've found one, or paid one of the IPB modders to make one I could have done it manually, if nothing else it will give me some practice using the new system

• Like 4