Site Downtime for Forum Upgrades and Server Migration

Joolz

I wonder how many folk won't see this and tomorrow start googling if the sites been shut down or at the least get the withdrawl sweats lol

cheers for the heads up.

Peace :hippy:

@@StonerCol

I treat Valentines Day with the same contempt as Xmas, Easter, Mothers Day, Fathers Day, Black Friday, Ash Wednesday, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Guy Fawkes,

so on and so forth... :bad: ...but having said that, I don't need an excuse to wear a second, or third, hand gimp suit, as long as the crotch hasn't rotted away....... :shock::naughty:lol

Good luck with the move Joolz...... :yep:

:oldtoker:

Edited by stu914
  • Like 1

Guest StonerCol

@@StonerCol

I treat Valentines Day with the same contempt as Xmas, Easter, Mothers Day, Fathers Day, Black Friday, Ash Wednesday, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Guy Fawkes,

so on and so forth... :bad: ...but having said that, I don't need an excuse to wear a second, or third, hand gimp suit, as long as the crotch hasn't rotted away....... :shock::naughty:lol

Good luck with the move Joolz...... :nope:

I think the crotch is missing mate...I think it fell off when @@Kiminal fumigated it! lol

I've been messing about on the new forum software and it has to be said it is a massive improvement on the current one, uploading pictures is a doddle and resizing them for posts is very intuitive. Links like youtube and soundcloud are auto embedded into posts as you are typing and it runs as smooth as silk.. :)

• Like 20

will it still have a chat functionality dya know ..help the aged as its known by its users .

• Like 3

Can't wait, I am on an IPad and putting photos into posts is a bit of a chore so the new photos features sound good.

Good luck with upgrade.

i hope the subscription address stays the same or its gonna be a right nause ..best of luck for a smooth transition chap .

that will stay the same mate, it's only the site that's moving :)

will it still have a chat functionality dya know ..help the aged as its known by its users .

for now yeah, although in May the current chat solution is being discontinued so we'll have to find something else, have already looked at a couple of offerings, but chat is way down the list of priorities at this present time lol

• Like 3