Lildaveham's Auto Sweet Seeds 4th Competition Diary

lildaveham

28 minutes ago, Elvis Reg said:

Nice haul and batman looked on. :yep:

@Elvis Reg

Yes brother reg some of the smells have gotme seriously excited !!

will be back with a smoke report and some hash making!! 

Have a lovely Sunday fella!

im just on a wake and bake with a cuppa and the sun.

peace!

lil d.

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

Hi guys!

im not done yet ........ back from me holidays and the tolerance has been reset. 8 days in Spain with 0 smoke and I am smoking maybe 2 single skinners an evening and getting smashed on it!

gonna make some hash tonight using all the sweet Skunk buds and Mohan ram2 a total of 55g of dry buds lol  I am using my brand new 3kg camping washing machine and about 6kg of ice. I am following the Frenchy Canolli method and only using 3bags and no 25micron bag at all.

just gonna have some food and then crack on, pics and results to follow. 

P.S. I soooooooooooooo wish I was still in Spain I love the culture, food, vibe, language and people so much I think I must have been Spanish in another life! lol 

hasta luago amigos!!

peace!

lil d. :bong:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, rabthegrower said:

no too shabby at all ;) tight space, lots of buds, well done mate :) 

Nice one rab,

ened up just doing the sweet skunk buds a total of 37g and ran for 2 hrs. Got just nuder 2g of hash that i cant even touch with my bare hands cos it just sticks like shit lol gonna dry it out for another 24-48 hra and press it into a temple ball style hash. Picking kittens up tonight too!! 2boys!! Oh fuck lol 

peace!! 

Lil d

• Like 3

So guys I decided to press some hash ball today and here is some pics of the process.

Its with the bubble hash from my first go at washing machine hash and I pressed it and chilled it before folding it in on itself and pressing it again. I did this 4 times and the last time I used the freezer to chill it whilst I had a pipe.:bong:

i have ended up with 1.1g but I know where I could improve yeild by washing longer with more ice, I think I need some new bags too.

anyhoo enjoy the pics.....

large.IMGP5137.JPGlarge.IMGP5138.JPGlarge.IMGP5139.JPGlarge.IMGP5136.JPG

So that's the washing and filtering and here's the pressing.....

large.IMGP5140.JPGlarge.IMGP5142.JPGlarge.IMGP5143.JPGlarge.IMGP5146.JPGlarge.IMGP5145.JPGlarge.IMGP5147.JPGlarge.IMGP5151.JPGlarge.IMGP5153.JPGlarge.IMGP5154.JPGlarge.IMGP5155.JPGlarge.IMGP5157.JPGlarge.IMGP5158.JPGlarge.IMGP5159.JPGlarge.IMGP5160.JPG

And the hash ends up back in the pot the seed was germed in lol 

que music.....

Thats the circle of liiiiiiifeeeeee ...... lol 

peace !

lil d.

• Like 2

Well folks I guess that's the end.

i am suitably stocked with some lovely buds and hash.

I must admit I was sceptical having never done autos before but I am impressed at the speed and end quality of all the sweet seed varieties I have been blessed with by the sweet seeds boys.

Mohan ram :-

Both plants were similar and the resulting bud is (bearing in mind I fucked up at some point) very nice and quite similar to each other. 

Smell / taste 8/10

This Reminds me of the old school wow in smell and taste musky and almost sweaty with a massive grapefruit fuel twang to it she is lovely. Inhale gives you the mustiness and the exhale is almost a papery grapefruit yes papery not peppery as in paper! lol I know but that's what it tastes like to me

Effects 8/10

Stoned! I have been saving this for bedtime as it's a quick hitting sedative smoke. It's had the Mrs asleep in seconds after a few tokes lol  Very nice chill weed.

Cream Caramen up next.......

after breckie.....

peace 

Lil d.