Lildaveham's Auto Sweet Seeds 4th Competition Diary

lildaveham

Sooooooooo ,

all plants potted on to 6.5 l finals with a liberal sprinkle of RHS root grow and watered in with 1/2 l of plain water each. Currently in the flowering tent under my 250w magnetic ballast with a brand new sun master dual spec bulb in.:idea:

I did take some pics of the process but when I came to upload them I had not put the memory card back in the camera :eek::wallbash::wanker:

Fucking Idiot!

will regroup and get some pics for y'all tomorrow gonna sit and chill now.

peace!

lil d.

• Like 6

Righty ho then!!!

Here are the pictures to go with the above post lol:wanker: ha ha. They have all settled well and i have just peeked the first signs of sexy bits on two girls. One CC has stretched a wee bit so i have lowered the light to about a foot from the plants.

Any hooo here are some pics (not quite up to standard i must add due to the flash i think) for you all to enjoy.......

Peace!!!

large.IMGP4994.JPGlarge.IMGP4995.JPGlarge.IMGP5002.JPGlarge.IMGP5001.JPGlarge.IMGP5000.JPGlarge.IMGP4999.JPGlarge.IMGP4997.JPG 

Taaa daaaa see im not a spanner!!!

Right now they are in the "big" tent i can focus on them better and hopefully get the ladies nice and rooted.

Some will mock for the lack of mop action and the fact i cant now take a decent picture !! ffs :thumbdown:

But i say yall will be laughing on the other side of ya arsecheeks when the crop comes in !!! 200lbs i tell ya!! All clean and dandy !!

ehm er

Peace !!

lil d.      :haveadab::hippy::bong::skin_up::smokin::blues::toldya:

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

200lbs ..why you only gonna weigh half ?

No one likes a show off vince, just trying to play it down dude ......:ninja:

besides how would you photograph 400lbs that's just ridiculous maaaaan.

lol 

lil d. Peace!!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

well i just point and click usually

Fookin ell here's me pointing and shooting ffs....

point and click, point and click........ lol

d.

• Like 2

Happy Funky Saturday folks :smokin:..... Day 20

Funkalicious tunes and pictures coming your way.:toldya::toldya:

We are transitioning into the stretch period and pre flowers have shown themselves they have had a dose of root stim at 1ml per l and all took 1l .

Funky yeahh :hippy::bong:

A group freestyle freeze shot......

large.IMGP5009.JPG

The back right CC has gone a bit leggy and also the front left Mohan.

The rest are pretty squat and i have also moved the light closer so it sits about 1.5 ft above the girls.

large.IMGP5008.JPGlarge.IMGP5007.JPGlarge.IMGP5004.JPGlarge.IMGP5003.JPG

I have noticed a bit of curl that looks like overfert but will keep my eye on this.

I have also realized i have not shown the tent location so here it is in a recess at the back of a wardrobe type thang!!!

FUNKY !! :smokin:

gallery_4141_7746_69553.jpggallery_4141_7746_30311.jpg

Anyhoo folks that is the update for this week hope you all had a great time.

Peace!!

lil d. :haveadab::bong::hippy::skin_up::smokin::skin_up::george::cowboy::skull::yinyang:

eta music

Edited by lildaveham
forgot the tunes
  • Like 10

Sweet setup, nicely tucked away. 

A couple are zooming upwards already in those nice big pots.  Any plans to tie them down, top them, or going with minimal interference ? 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

looking tidy in there and out there dave ..get ready they about to take off

14 minutes ago, Inspiration101 said:

Sweet setup, nicely tucked away. 

A couple are zooming upwards already in those nice big pots.  Any plans to tie them down, top them, or going with minimal interference ? 

14 minutes ago, mygreenmojo said:

Hey d what are the canes for bud?

and looking cool in here man, tunes as i read too, good call

peace:hippy:

Hi guys,

the canes stop the tent sides being sucked in so give max area, was gonna go for minimal interference but may have to supercrop a little to keep things level.

thanks for looking and for the comments dudes,

d.

Edited by lildaveham
  • Like 1

Happy Saturday folks!!!                 DAY 27

Here is the weekly installment for your delectation starting with some chilled vibes!!:smokin:

The girls have grown a bit since the last update, i am also seeing that these autos need very little in the way of food.

I am using PM Soil Supreme and have only fed a very small amount of PM root stim. One of the cream caramels is the worst showing curled leaves and a little burn.

I have been watering them with 1l each of plain water at intervals of around 3 days but soon every 2 days.

Temps have been a consistent 24 - 27 lights on and 20 -21 Lights off. I am running a 20/4 lighting regime and so far i am indifferent to the autos but time will tell.

As the saying goes '' The proof of the pudding is in the eating " :bong:

I am impressed with the speed of growth on these plants but feel a little like a noob!! Anyway some pics ...........

large.IMGP5029.JPGlarge.IMGP5028.JPGlarge.IMGP5022.JPGlarge.IMGP5027.JPGlarge.IMGP5026.JPGlarge.IMGP5023.JPGlarge.IMGP5020.JPGlarge.IMGP5019.JPGlarge.IMGP5016.JPGlarge.IMGP5015.JPGlarge.IMGP5013.JPGlarge.IMGP5012.JPGlarge.IMGP5011.JPG

Hope you are all enjoying the diary and tunes !!:toldya::toldya:

Until next week folks

Peace!!! :smokin::blues::cowboy::yinyang::hippy::haveadab::pitchfork::george::skull:

lil d.

• Like 6

Looking real good.

What do you make of that digital thermometer? I bought one exactly the same off ebay and it's the most useless piece of shit I've ever owned, lol.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, 93junglist said:

Looking real good.

What do you make of that digital thermometer? I bought one exactly the same off ebay and it's the most useless piece of shit I've ever owned, lol.

Cheers fella,

the thermometer is is spot on and not had any probs with it.

Maybe you got a duff one what was wrong with it??

lik d.

• Like 1