OG Kush Grow. Few plant specific questions.

MadDog101

Just been and looked, they are all milky as fuck and even 1 or two amber. The fact there's now amber appearing which I don't want :D is enough for me to chop. 

I think Credit goes to Dinafem on this one. Not only a stunning plant but in my eyes she's finished 3 days before what the label has said. 

• Like 2

410 grams wet. We are now at 270 grams after 8 hours of drying. My drying place isn't the best. Sits at about 24 degrees and about 40-50% humidity. 

• Like 1

On 25/02/2017 at 8:41 PM, MadDog101 said:

410 grams wet. We are now at 270 grams after 8 hours of drying. My drying place isn't the best. Sits at about 24 degrees and about 40-50% humidity. 

Great to hear that she is down and a couple of days earlier than expected :yep:

Usually the drying process takes what I call "the angels share" typically 75-80% so I'm going to say the final weight when fully dry will be around 100g not far from the 4oz mark :yep:

Not a bad end result and once fully dry and cured you will have some fine end product :)

Enjoy the harvest mate and will look out for a smoke report in a few weeks once the cure has done the job. :oldtoker:

Until then :)

All the best 

Mark. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Oh yes mate, she's lovely properly gets me stoned. I'm going to let my dad have the seed I found in the weed. There was only one. He can grow gen 2 Dinafem OG Kush see what he thinks as long as it don't hermie properly.

• Like 2

Thats what I like to hear mate just put mine in flower, I do like the look of this plant,  beautifully hybridised loads of side growth a little lst on the main stem and they scrog right up on their own, 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, MadDog101 said:

Oh yes mate, she's lovely properly gets me stoned. I'm going to let my dad have the seed I found in the weed. There was only one. He can grow gen 2 Dinafem OG Kush see what he thinks as long as it don't hermie properly.

This does happen to me on the odd occasion. I find 1 random seed? I have asked our head breeder's and he says it is the plants very last ditch attempt at producing an of spring. I've never seen any visible signs of hermi when I have had this single seed happen. One thing I have not tried is germination of the seed as I know seeds need a curing process. You will have to keep us posted to see how this "bastard seed" fairs :)

On another note nice to hear you like the og :) she is a favourite of mine especially for night. A little string for during the day :)

All the best 

Mark. 

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
On 23/02/2017 at 4:54 AM, MadDog101 said:

Evening Gents, now on Week 7 

This OG Kush looks amazing. Getting serious itchy feet to get this one cut down. Trichs are all cloudy, calyxes look swollen. I've now put her on fresh water. 

I pulled a tiny nug from the undergrowth dried it for a couple of days was still a bit wet but it vaped okay. It was amazing I was off my face.

Take a look.large.IMG_1686.JPGlarge.IMG_1687.JPG

I was expecting a pic of you Maddog not your girlie haha

awesome job as she looks primo

• Like 1

On 16/04/2017 at 6:48 PM, Bucketboi said:

I was expecting a pic of you Maddog not your girlie haha

awesome job as she looks primo

She has filled out great mate, the finish line is in sight and sticky finger time is getting close :)

I would say a good 5-7 day flush and you will be good to chop :yep:

Really nice looking lady and very close to the harvest window :)

Thank you for the picture updates :yep: and keep up the good work!

Until your next update :bong:

All the best

Mark..