OG Kush Grow. Few plant specific questions.

MadDog101

So then I've been growing this wonderful plant.

With the OG Kush, is it just me or do they all seem to exhibit the claw. Which obviously can mean N toxicity of cold roots. My plants don't have any of those issues. Unless 2ml/L is too much for her which I doubt. Lights off temps at 21 degrees.

Next question. When does she stop stretching? She's taking up a good 400mm^2 at week 2 in flower. Given my LST. This is great but I've got a Super Silver Haze in with her too. Doh.

med_gallery_99945_14024_111794.jpeg

• Like 1

What's up dude!

My og Kush has just stopped stretching by looks of things of day 19 of flower.. she looks fine to me buddy.. I wouldn't feed her 2ml of bloom just yet, I would be feeding 1ml up to week 3-4 then up the dosage to 2ml

Hope this helps :)

• Like 2

Thanks @@Exile420 she's gonna be a big girl then. Hopefully she will be done before my Super Silver Haze Gets too wild. I reckon you could scrog one of these plants in a 20l pot and I could fill my room.

• Like 2

Hello,

By the sound of things your environment is bang it could be a slight issue of overfeeding?

I know you say you use 2ml/l of feed but do you have a ppm/ec pen to check the ammount of feed in your watering solution?

Typically og has a 1.5x stretch and as @@Exile420 said this is usually over by day 21 of the 12/12 cycle :)

Yours to me look to be doing very well :) some nice budsites showing and they look to be very close to going into full on bud production mode :)

Can I ask how many weeks into 12/12 are you?

All the best

Mark.

• Like 2

@@Dinafem-Mark

I do use a 1ml syringe pen and a 2L Sprite bottle, things should be fairly accurate. My guess was over feeding. But I've never fed her a lot. No nute burn on her either.

She is 11 days into flower. I flipped them on the 5th Jan. I'm hoping she will yeild well. She's nearly half a meter square now with LST and topping.

Regards

• Like 1

Thanks Sy, noted that one down. I have got a rather large amount of deformed growth. I'll add a little pic later. I'm sure it was my fault somehow, as all new growth is spot on again. Occurred during Mid Veg stage. Week 3 ish I reckon.

• Like 2

@@Dinafem-Mark is this the same OG Kush that is used in the crosses? :smartass:

@@MadDog101 looking tidy. With feeding.....Less is more she will tell you when she needs an increase.

Yes mate- The og kush we use in from California also known as fire og :) this is the best og we have seen and is used in all og crosses we produce as she is so stable, full of flavour and a great foundation strain🖒

All the best

D-M.

E2a- sorry mate I clicked edit not quote :oldtoker:

• Like 2

Do you have any way to check the ppm/ec of your nutrient solution or to check your run of? It does look a little bit of overfeeding but not to much.

Thanks directory the info mate🖒

All the best

D-M.

I just give them an exact 2ml per litre which is measured I give them them the whole 2L and the run off is rather a lot. They love it.

• Like 1

I just give them an exact 2ml per litre which is measured I give them them the whole 2L and the run off is rather a lot. They love it.

Thanks for the info mate :) If you could get a ppm/ec pen this will definitely help you to know how much feed you are giving the plants. I know you are doing 2ml/l but this could be to much or to little as the dose on the bottle is only a guide :)

I'll have a look to see if I have a spare ec pen here :) also are you checking ph values?

All the best

Mark.

No I'm not checking PH values at all, never considered it to be a huge factor as the water where I am is pretty good.

heres a couple of pics to show how its

coming on. large.image.jpeglarge.image.jpeg

• Like 1

Look to be doing very well mate :) some nice tops forming and a nice level canopy which should help keep a nice consistent lumen distribution :)

I would check the ph is you get a chance. Imo ph is a big factor ;)

All the best 

Mark. 

• Like 1

Hello chaps, just a quick one so those looking to see an OG Kush under LED in the Dinafem section can take a butchers....

Day 28. 

Canopy on this girl is around 600mm^2 

take a look.large.image.jpeglarge.image.jpeg

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, MadDog101 said:

Hello chaps, just a quick one so those looking to see an OG Kush under LED in the Dinafem section can take a butchers....

Day 28. 

Canopy on this girl is around 600mm^2 

take a look.large.image.jpeglarge.image.jpeg

Very nice even canopy and those buds are swelling up great :). For just 4 week into bloom the buds are getting fat already and not even half way there. 

Really nice work and will be watching this finish with interest :)

Until the next update thank you for the added picture very much appreciated!

All the best 

Mark. 

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 1