60x60x200cm tent//300w LED

gravy_14

Good news is that floor temp is ok:) my blueberry has droopy leaves, I think I've read that's characteristic of the strain....it doesn't seem to otherwise be struggling 

Thats ok man, it's just ive been throught it, and thought you might bennefit from a few shortcuts in the curve so to speak......

" will my passive ventilation be adequate though? "

is your fan 100mm ?/ thermo controlled, can set temp at which full speed is triggered ??. (Rihno thermo 100mm?)........ if so set the thermo full speed trigger temp to 28c, that way your rad (Not Near Temp Probe), wont trigger the higher speed setting above 28c, ie, when it kicks in full speed 280 or 400m2/Hr ??? and suck out all the rads heat production lights off........

The speed setting, should be set a absolute slowest, it can be. That way lights out, heat is not sucked away on full pelt extraction..... most 100mm fans will have the power to give good volume of air change, having to pull air through the 100mm duct from the rear floor level 100mm sock inlet in your cab gravy....... the exit of incoming air from the 100mm passive duct, ducted to the top of your cab, ensures better hot cold air mixing,  "Lights Out"...... importantly, and then also lights on, rad off ??...... you have the rad go off 15-30mins after lights on, to keep transition heat produced.

The current airpot base trays dont allow a lot of run off volume gravy.......... and that amp look expensive.  You need to soak the air pot right through to run off. Every now and then, to ensure root furnishing the whole soil volume, inc root stims ?/... rizotonic ?? veg only, as root growth slows after flowers set.

larger trays, would help avoid run off floods........... if your extractor fan is 150mm and 535m2/hr on full speed ??. Then you have adequate air change  !!. your tent is roughly 2 cubic meters, your fan is 535 x 35% = 187 cubic meters an hr ??......a lot of air volume changes an hour right ??..  93 per/hr in fact !!........  a 4inch may have give you better heat control and detainment.

if to much air change, per hour, the heat from led lighting (Lights on) will not build to 26, as you say 25 seems average and or best max......... so a thermo fan in a small canna cabin, is essential to retain heat, on the low speed setting, if you get the relationship, between heat production, air change per hr, twin speed settings and the fans  thermo settings !.... "During Lights On & Lights off"......  

let me know if the changes deliver better homoginous temps in the cab, (Top To Bottom) with cold incoming air ducted to the top of cab, gravy....  the blueberry dosent drink a great deal, even though it's an Indica, " luxurious genuine Blueberry experience in a fast autoflower form (Jo). have you seen the time laps video run off the ABB on dp's nl site gravy ??   she can yield >>  AM

Thats ok man, it's just ive been throught it, and thought you might bennefit from a few shortcuts in the curve so to speak......

" will my passive ventilation be adequate though? "

is your fan 100mm ?/ thermo controlled, can set temp at which full speed is triggered ??. (Rihno thermo 100mm?)........ if so set the thermo full speed trigger temp to 28c, that way your rad (Not Near Temp Probe), wont trigger the higher speed setting above 28c, ie, when it kicks in full speed 280 or 400m2/Hr ??? and suck out all the rads heat production lights off........

The speed setting, should be set a absolute slowest, it can be. That way lights out, heat is not sucked away on full pelt extraction..... most 100mm fans will have the power to give good volume of air change, having to pull air through the 100mm duct from the rear floor level 100mm sock inlet in your cab gravy....... the exit of incoming air from the 100mm passive duct, ducted to the top of your cab, ensures better hot cold air mixing,  "Lights Out"...... importantly, and then also lights on, rad off ??...... you have the rad go off 15-30mins after lights on, to keep transition heat produced.

The current airpot base trays dont allow a lot of run off volume gravy.......... and that amp look expensive.  You need to soak the air pot right through to run off. Every now and then, to ensure root furnishing the whole soil volume, inc root stims ?/... rizotonic ?? veg only, as root growth slows after flowers set.

larger trays, would help avoid run off floods........... if your extractor fan is 150mm and 535m2/hr on full speed ??. Then you have adequate air change  !!. your tent is roughly 2 cubic meters, your fan is 535 x 35% = 187 cubic meters an hr ??......a lot of air volume changes an hour right ??..  93 per/hr in fact !!........  a 4inch may have give you better heat control and detainment.

if to much air change, per hour, the heat from led lighting (Lights on) will not build to 26, as you say 25 seems average and or best max......... so a thermo fan in a small canna cabin, is essential to retain heat, on the low speed setting, if you get the relationship, between heat production, air change per hr, twin speed settings and the fans  thermo settings !.... "During Lights On & Lights off"......  

let me know if the changes deliver better homoginous temps in the cab, (Top To Bottom) with cold incoming air ducted to the top of cab, gravy....  the blueberry dosent drink a great deal, even though it's an Indica, " luxurious genuine Blueberry experience in a fast autoflower form (Jo). have you seen the time laps video run off the ABB on dp's nl site gravy ??   she can yield >>  AM

https://www.dutch-passion.com/en/cannabis-seeds/product/autoblueberry/gallery/#

Edited by AutoMaster

@AutoMaster

Ok, im not too sure what you are talking about with a thermo fan. My fan is a 150mm fan connected to a 300mm x 150mm carbon filter. i have the fan running on a 20% setting currently and I can;t smell the growing matter in my room so its working well. I reckon I'll have to up it in full flower to 25% ish. The fan running at 30% extracts 2.67m3 per minute . I've worked out that I need to withdraw 2.16m3 per minute based on my tent dimensions. My idea was to over spec with the fan so i can keep the running noise down, therefore operating  it at no greater than 35%, as its in my bedroom you see. So far its worked well, as the fan in the light is louder than the running of the extraction fan....it didn;t come cheap though. I'm currently running it 24/7. My rad is also on 27/4. My rotatory fan on the plants comes off with the lights, on A 18/6 setting. 

You're right about the run off trays. I need to change them. Im getting a ph reader as I feel it will help matters

probab;y over watered my bb then. Yeah ive seen that laps, im not gonna yield anywhere near that lol 

Edited by gravy_14
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

DAY 51 in this picture

cookies is fast and ahead of blueberry but as a conseqeunce wont yield as much. Not a problem, dont mind a bit of early weed. i think it'll be ready by day 65-70. I like the purple colours the cookies has taken on, the stem is all purple now. Kicking out some crystals and smells really nice. Bud pic of her below and group shot with blueberry at the rear. Have to say the early smell of the BB is good. 

large.20170220_122634_resized.jpglarge.20170220_122749_resized.jpg

Edited by gravy_14
  • Like 2