Critical Cheese, Sativa or Indica?

Gerfish

23 hours ago, samhigh said:

large.DSC02247.JPG

think I got lucky guys

2 clones of the critical cheese fruity pheno

2 clones of the funky cheesy critical cheese pheno

3 clones of the cabbage leaf pak pheno

Nice selection for the next run brother :)

I knew you would love the pak and keep her around you always did like a killer indica ;)

Should be a fun next grow and I'll be along for the ride :oldtoker:

All the best 

Mark. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, samhigh said:

cc day 40

large.DSC02251.JPG

Looking good brother and thank you for the picture update mate much appreciated ;)

Until the next update keep doing what you are doing :)

All the best 

Mark. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, samhigh said:

dinafem critical cheese third place 2016 secret cup

I think im into something good.................

She's a special strain mate :) I think you will like as I know you like cheese and our critical is in your room a lot :)

Will love your thoughts on this strain mate in 99% sure she will be in your next rotation and for many more year to come :)

All the best 

Mark. 

• Like 2

Coming along great brother :yep:

Definitely 2 distinct phenos :) and both look to be developing at the same rate :)

Going of the pictures 2 more weeks I would say then it is harvest time, would you agree?

Thank you for the picture update mate much appreciated and keep up the great work!

Until the next one :oldtoker:

All the best 

Mark. 

• Like 1

Plants looking delicious @samhigh

Wish I could smell those photos.

Looks like I'll have to wait and flower my own :fart:

Edited by Gerfish
auto-correct error
  • Like 2

thanks mark and gerfish that's like day 49 so I was thinking around 60 days, fish the carbon filter is working overtime with these critical cheese and the pak smells really good to.  hope yours turn out good too.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, samhigh said:

thanks mark and gerfish that's like day 49 so I was thinking around 60 days, fish the carbon filter is working overtime with these critical cheese and the pak smells really good to.  hope yours turn out good too.

60 days to 63 and I think these will be cooked and ready for the chop :)

Looking good so far brother :yep:

All the best 

Mark. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

cc indica or sativa?

those tricky dinafem guys

plant growth sativa, longer spaced nodes, fast growth and a nice stretch.

buds, elongated buds dry hard as a rock

sample test, cc attacks you cerebral pretty fast and you think this is going to be sativa dominant not so fast it settles down into a really nice indica buzz.

it really reminds me of the princess c99, grows like a sativa and smokes like a indica. this was based on two phenol one more critical and one a little more on the cheese side. if you like the indica effects but not the long veg time give the cc a good look. smoke report and some dried buds shots after a little cure. sample was potent  and had a nice flavor, less see what happens after a cure.

answer-indica dominant , the samples were excellent

• Like 2

On 21/02/2017 at 10:47 PM, samhigh said:

cc indica or sativa?

those tricky dinafem guys

plant growth sativa, longer spaced nodes, fast growth and a nice stretch.

buds, elongated buds dry hard as a rock

sample test, cc attacks you cerebral pretty fast and you think this is going to be sativa dominant not so fast it settles down into a really nice indica buzz.

it really reminds me of the princess c99, grows like a sativa and smokes like a indica. this was based on two phenol one more critical and one a little more on the cheese side. if you like the indica effects but not the long veg time give the cc a good look. smoke report and some dried buds shots after a little cure. sample was potent  and had a nice flavor, less see what happens after a cure.

answer-indica dominant , the samples were excellent

I knew you were going to like this strain mate, you and your heavy hitting indicas. 

The last time I smoked her I got a 5-10 minute sativa high that lead into a very heavy indica high :yep:

Nice to see you are hard at work sampling the strain and you finally have your answer :)

Grows like a saliva but has a very indica based high.  Perfect for you brother :yep:

All the best 

Mark. 

• Like 2

she is a beauty, have some clones in flower now going to harvest at different times may take some 63 and may let a couple go to 70.

she really cuts the veg time down compared to other indica doms, grew her single cola she shot by the paks, this time topped and lst the  cc.

Edited by samhigh
  • Like 1

On 24/02/2017 at 9:24 PM, samhigh said:

she is a beauty, have some clones in flower now going to harvest at different times may take some 63 and may let a couple go to 70.

she really cuts the veg time down compared to other indica doms, grew her single cola she shot by the paks, this time topped and lst the  cc.

Great to hear cuts have been taken and you will be taking plants down at varying stages :) this will give you the best high and let you know when to harvest the "clones "

Chat soon brother 

Mark. 

• Like 1