Sweet wars: Attack of the clones

Highburyway

11 hours ago, Fragg said:

@Highburyway great job mate it's filled out beautifully and interesting to prop up the side ones, should be a tent full of bud soon!  :oldtoker:

Thanks pal much appreciated 

The ones at the sides were mainly the indicas so I had to swap a couple around to better fill up the screen.

• Like 4

Day 11

Plants were sprayed with sbpi 45mins before lights on, just as a preventative if nothing else and before their is any buds.

large.20170311_185905-1600x1200.jpg

Since this picture I have removed quiet a few fan leafs that were blocking potential budsite's.

The plants are in the following order under the screen

Cream mandarine fv 

Front right centre 

Back right centre

Back left

Killer kush fv

Back left centre

Back right

Green poison fv

Front left

Front left centre  

Front right

Not sure when stretch will stop on these strains but I'll be adding pea netting in 5-6 days for additional support for later in flower. 

• Like 9

1 hour ago, Inspiration101 said:

Apologies for my ignorance - What's sbpi ?

Cracking looking grow, keep at it !

Hi, 

Thanks for commenting.

Sbpi = SB Plant invigorator 

I use it to control/prevent mites, had them once and they pissed me off so swore to do all I can in future to stop em.

• Like 7

Day 12

The plants seemed to have recovered well from having some fan leafs removed 

large.20170312_185816-1600x1200.jpg

Plant's were fed 2 caps of fishmix mixed with about 10ltrs of water.

I like to keep it simple with the feeding regime, next week I'll start introducing oldtimer bloom.

• Like 10

@Highburyway well your KISS feeding certainly seems to be working for you mate they look the picture of health! I'm the same with Neem foliar as I had fungus gnat issue for awhile so still use it now as a preventative but also get positive plant reaction to it as well. :)

Keep up the great work things are about to get exciting! :oldtoker:

• Like 3

@Highburyway

Well I'm going to squeeze in here by Fragg and glad I've come to the party as it's just kicking off :D

Now see, I've been toying with the idea of putting a stadium screen in my box cos I'm seeing empty jars before crops come down, well that or similar to what ZZtopbudz is doing with his vertical walled garden, but this in here :g: yes indeedy, you are smashng this so far and this is well set mate, lovely work from your garden once again :v:

• Like 4

12 hours ago, Fragg said:

@Highburyway well your KISS feeding certainly seems to be working for you mate they look the picture of health! I'm the same with Neem foliar as I had fungus gnat issue for awhile so still use it now as a preventative but also get positive plant reaction to it as well. :)

Keep up the great work things are about to get exciting! :oldtoker:

Cheers pal much appreciated.

Neem spray is something I need to look at, how do you mix it up?

I have a bottle of neem oil but haven't used it yet.

3 hours ago, botanics said:

@Highburyway

Well I'm going to squeeze in here by Fragg and glad I've come to the party as it's just kicking off :D

Now see, I've been toying with the idea of putting a stadium screen in my box cos I'm seeing empty jars before crops come down, well that or similar to what ZZtopbudz is doing with his vertical walled garden, but this in here :g: yes indeedy, you are smashng this so far and this is well set mate, lovely work from your garden once again :v:

Hi pal make your self comfy and thanks for commenting mate.

I think a screen like this would work well in your cab.

I can already see during this run that the side buds are growing better than my previous scrogs.

They are in a 80x80x160 tent and I have made the highest point on the screen 60cm.  

Makes it tougher to water being quiet low but it gives me room above to play with so I can keep the light away from canopy.

Thanks for dropping in 

• Like 5

@Highburyway

For Neem foliar I use warm water to help dissolve the oil and use 2tsp to 1.25l sprayer, so about 35C and add a few drops of eco washing up liquid to help break it down. Shake vigorously to help the mix and whilst applying to ensure the most even mix. Have a go just before flower I find best and it makes them perk up really nicely whilst making them disgusting to predators :yep:

HTH helps and makes sense I've had a bit too much Bubba Kush tonight :smokin:

@botanics not sure there is room after you've eaten all the cookies from all the other diaries ya bloody glutton :D 

Wanted to like your post but saw the the dreaded two words....empty jars :eek: and couldnt! Full jars be upon you :lucky:

• Like 5

21 hours ago, Fragg said:

@Highburyway

For Neem foliar I use warm water to help dissolve the oil and use 2tsp to 1.25l sprayer, so about 35C and add a few drops of eco washing up liquid to help break it down. Shake vigorously to help the mix and whilst applying to ensure the most even mix. Have a go just before flower I find best and it makes them perk up really nicely whilst making them disgusting to predators :yep:

HTH helps and makes sense I've had a bit too much Bubba Kush tonight :smokin:

@botanics not sure there is room after you've eaten all the cookies from all the other diaries ya bloody glutton :D 

Wanted to like your post but saw the the dreaded two words....empty jars :eek: and couldnt! Full jars be upon you :lucky:

Cheers pal i will be sure to give that a go with my next lot to flower.

10 hours ago, rabthegrower said:

that has filled out really nice mate :) spot on

Thanks a lot bro, I think having 8 in there helped to fill it.

Probably got another 4-6 days left of stretch to go now 

• Like 5

Just now, Elvis Reg said:

@Highburyway what a great canopy, you know my stomach did a little nice jump when I saw that canopy pic with the upturned ages, a thing of beauty that is mate!

Thanks mate:)

I hope it turns out as planned but so far so good.

Plants are into day 15 flower and I will start introducing some bloom into the feed from now on.

Not got a picture from today but I have one from last night 

Day 14 picture 2 weeks flower

large.20170314_184608-1600x1200.jpg

Going to check my cuts this weekend to see for any roots. If not I'll take more this weekend.

Thanks for looking in 

• Like 9