Cream of the Crop - December 2016

Joolz

Please vote for your favourite photo  

174 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Some great pics here guys.. beautiful specimens For me a special shout to @@lukio just stunning!! And @@botanics that's one girthy girl haha great picture bro.

Tbf they are all doing it!!

• Like 1

@@lukio ay enjoy it mate it looks wicked I wish we knew each other in real life because that looks amazing! Have a good weekend dude, peace!

• Like 1

Wow, thanks for the nomination guys. I don't keep a diary - I used to do a while back - I just upload a few pics every now and again. So I really appreciate the nomination. :yep:

Well done everybody who was entered. There's some great looking buds here. I bet they all taste mighty fine :)

It's a toss up between Farmer G, Lukio or VicFirth for me. Might have a few more looks; few more smokes, then vote.

Nice one guys :D Good luck.

• Like 3

wow, i feel very honoured :yep: first ever COTC nom. some crackers again this month as always :yep:

massive thanks to everyone whos voted for me and of course the uk420 team that nominated me :)

coys :smokin:

ps can we vote for our own pic :wassnnme::wassnnme::wassnnme::rofl::rofl::rofl:

• Like 1

Lukio had me this time, just totally pleasing to my eye. But I have to say I was torn between that and botanics plant, it looks just such an immense plant. Good work to everyone nominated

• Like 1

I voted for botanics full plant shot, big fat buds and a nice range of colours on the leaves, looks to be finishing off perfectly, I love photos of full plants.

I wished my plants looked so nice When nearing the end.

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...