Cream of the Crop - December 2016

Joolz

Please vote for your favourite photo  

174 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Thanks for the nomination J and team always puts a smile on the boat race and makes the day when you see you have been nominated :) again cracking entries again this month but i went for Vics macro of the forum cookies , the colors and trich`s look awesome :yep:

Good luck all

Farmer

• Like 2

Went for Jon's smile, makes me think of those 'bruiser' chew bar sweets you used (or maybe still do?) get.

Good luck everyone! Very strong month, especially considering the last minute scramble for pics lol

Wow and carumba what a wicked surprise I am spliffingly chuffed! And thank you team UK420 for nominating me I am sincerely honoured.

That's a good months pictures and a hard decision; between botanics, lukio and vicfirth for me at the moment

More tea and I'll stare for another bit

• Like 2

:yahoo: Chuffed as fair play to get a nomination in here and especially so with the offerings there...I too will ponder as it's a tough one yet again ;)

Thanks to all who like my picture, she was a pretty plant that one :v:

• Like 1