New Years Day Competition 6.

GreenVision

Dave went round to visit John because Johns wife hadn't been seen for over a week and was a little concerned, John explained that she had died while filling the coal scuttle in the outhouse. Dave asked about the funeral arrangements to which John replied "no I left here where she was".

Dave knew John had never had the best of relationships with his portly wife but couldn't believe how callous he was about the situation or that it was true so insisted on seeing his dead wife.

So they went down to the outhouse opened the door and sure enough there was Johns wife bent over the coal bunker with her great ass in the air. "how could you leave her like this" asked Dave, John replied "Oh I needed somewhere to park my bike".

• Like 1

what did the grape say when the elephant stood on it?

Nothing, it just let out a little wine.

Edited by Bird

9 All to me and Vince :)

Unless im too many smokes in im sure GV will be along soon :-)

Edited by NiceCuppaTea4Me

Thats the one, gonna have to see if i can find a copy, cant believe they didnt win a BAFTA for that one!

Thats the one, gonna have to see if i can find a copy, cant believe they didnt win a BAFTA for that one!

Its worth watching for Eddie on the motorcycle alone imho

• Like 3