New Years Day Competition 6.

GreenVision

I got this festive message from my good pal.

A little early I know, but I have so many happy beautiful friends, I thought I'd get the ugly fuckers out of the way first. After careful consideration of your performance in 2016, I have decided to extend our friendship for another 12 months. A little Christmas message for you. Not every flower can say love, but a rose can. Not every plant survives a thirst, but a cactus can. Not every retard can read, but look at you go, little buddy! Today you should take a moment and send an encouraging message to a fucked up friend, just as I have done. I don't care if you lick windows, or fuck farm animals. You hang in there cupcake, because you're fucking special to me, and you're my friend. Look at you smiling at your phone, you crayon eating mother fucker!

Merry Christmas my special friend

Don't fuck it up. All the best in 2017.

• Like 2

I just pulled 942gpw, 4 week finishing strain and no veg, 3/21 on/off light cycle, using cat piss as nutes. See below...

FACT

see :D

How are women and hurricanes alike?

When they come they are wet and warm and when they leave they take the house and car with them

• Like 2