New Years Day Competition 6.

GreenVision

Competition 6.

The prize for this competition is a pack of 10 Oldtimers Oldtimes. (Yes you are reading that right)

This competition will be a little different from the first lot. I'm going to take Distracted's comp idea here as I am running out of them.... :lookaround:

All you need to do to win is post something funny, and the highest number of likes on any post will win the comp.

As always Members can post 1 entry, Subscribes can post 2 entries and Lifetime Subscribers get to post 3. Don't forget to make your posts separate if your a Subscriber.

All the normal Site Rules apply.

Be aware that you will need a safe address to have your seeds sent to, so just bear that in mind before posting folks. All postage will be covered so you just need somewhere to have your prize sent.

The competition will end 08/01/2017 at 12:00 noon. A little longer than the rest as I really want everyone to be in with a shot on these as OT1's seeds are a little rarer than some of the others. I know that's a long time to wait but it wouldn't be fair to folks who have less time to be on-line.

Best of luck to all and happy new year everyone.

GV.

• Like 6