Dinafem Auto Blue Kush under a Mars 300

Jimmyarm

Hope so, run out of my xmas dealer weed and will try not to get anymore until she is done !

I only tend to smoke in the summer when gardening and over the xmas period anyway :oldtoker:

Curious to see what this LED produces too, if the yield is crap I reckon I could get a 315wcmh in there :bong:

Edited by Jimmyarm
  • Like 2

I constantly run out lol

Haven't used a dealer for some years now, refuse to if im honest

Edited by Exile420
  • Like 1

No picture update today, it's too bloody cold out in the shed.

She is doing great though and has visibly grown since last night.

As an added bonus, when I opened the door tonight there was a definite 'cannabis' smell in the box for a couple of seconds :oldtoker:

My little clip on fan turned up finally so that is now in the box. Although I have nothing to clip it too lol

For my future reference - she has only had a hi ball glass worth of water so far (plus tiny amount of seaweed juice)

I think this is day 14, if we count from when the leaves were out of the shell.

• Like 2

Update time :)

ETA This is day 15/16 from when she broke the soil/showed the leaves

Had a little tidy round in the grow box today, sorted out the wiring etc. Stick back velcro is awesome :D

gallery_64967_14122_579198.jpg

Girl is looking happy, the fifth node is starting to push through and the lower node branches are developing out..

gallery_64967_14122_409186.jpg

gallery_64967_14122_5944.jpg

Still haven't watered her since potting up ! The compost was nice and damp when I used it and I have been keeping an eye on it every day. The top inch or two are dryer now but poking a finger through the bottom hole ( lol ) still feels plenty damp for now.

Maybe a day or two and I will give her a drink :D

Hopefully the pic quality is improving, been watching a few vids today to try and get back into the swing of using the camera/processing. Seem to have a lot of trouble getting a really crisp focus with this though which needs further investigation :)

Need to work out a way to 'mount' the ram fan as well, maybe hang it from a bungee ? Not particularly impressed with it tbh, it blows alright but has gotten quite noisy which is irritating. You can't hear it outside of the 'shed' but I notice it when I go in :(

:oldtoker:

Edited by Jimmyarm
  • Like 2

Quick update - just gave her 2 litres of water with a little drop of seaweed juice in it. Still waiting for my syringe to turn up so only putting litterally a drop in.

Room temps are about 28c and 60% humidity - root temps are 22.5c :)

Will begin training in a couple of days once she gets a little taller, got some thick gardening wire from B&Q yesterday to use.

:oldtoker:

• Like 2

@@Exile420

Literally just a drop until I can measure it properly. The compost (Jacks Magic) is meant to have it in too.

Its the Maxicrop organic stuff, used it last year along with the jacks magic for starting Veg off and it seems to keep all that healthy :)

She is definately getting a little taller every day so a couple of days and she will get bent over and tied up lol

Edited by Jimmyarm
  • Like 3

Now the potting up has been done you can see she is now ready to kick into a more vigorous growth phase. Flowering will not be to far behind.

With the added addition of the clip on fan. This will help to strengthen the plants structure whist moving the air around.

Grow so far is looking on point. Great job mate and thank you for the picture update very much appreciated :)

Until the next update :bong:

All the best

D-M.

• Like 1