Prophet - Sweet Seeds Competition - 150W Budbox Diary

Prophet

ahh bondage master prepares for stretching times ..i can see the headline already

• Like 3

*** WEEK 2 - FLOWER ***

Well that's two weeks down. She's certainly filling out and we've got 8 nice, even growths to the canopy. There's no sign of pre-flowers yet but im guessing that only 3 weeks of veg means it wasn't mature enough to go straight into flower mode. Hopefully by next week we'll have something hairy. The box looks a tad empty in the last pic but once i've got more length to the branches they'll be pulled further out from the tub. This gives me max headroom for when the colas eventually form. And hopefully nothing too crispy!

large.20170209_190418.jpglarge.20170209_190554.jpglarge.20170209_190711.jpg

• Like 11

*** WEEK 3 - FLOWER ***

Another week down . . . This time we've got visible flowers forming too! It's starting to fill out nicely so we've done a little trimming 'down below'. Makes watering easier too.

large.20170217_203854.jpglarge.20170217_203945.jpglarge.20170217_204557.jpglarge.20170217_205552.jpg

• Like 9

it takes some skills to grow on a small scale ,people dont realise the work i dont think ..so when we all get to see it done in picture format then we truly appreciate the efforts involved ,nice job prophet

• Like 5

Cheers Prophet!

Thanks for the update. Looking great and bushy, hehehe, keep up the good work and...

Sweet smokes :yep:

tommy

• Like 3

Thanks guys. Yes it's a fair amount of work to keep the environment stable, keep it fed, keep it tied down etc. And try to maximise yield! The mohan hasnt stretched too much which is good. It's got a very odd smell too! Looking forward to eventually smoking it :)

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Prophet said:

It's got a very odd smell too! :)

Must be genetically related to my sports mad teenage Son.

He also needs burning after Rugby,Football,Athletics,Badminton,Boxing and anything else that costs more than I'm worth every week.

Great micro growing prophet really nice to watch mate.

(Luckily he's in top 1% of Athletes his age group and works his butt off 24/7 he still stinks though lol)

Edited by Badbadger
  • Like 4