Cream of the Crop - November 2016

Joolz

209 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Wow awesome to be nominated, as @@FARMER G says its defo that extra bit special, and some amazing entries too ;)

Can't really take the credit for the Disco I just nurture her....it is just an amazing bit of breeding and I found a superb pheno in the first beans cracked :yes:

Think I'll go with @@HazyDaze hash, just has a crazy look to it, can only imagine the taste and effect :in_love:

• Like 4

dam fellas you guys made it difficult to choose just one,happy hippy is their some deep chunk in that smile?

great work guys enjoy those beautiful girls.

sam

All beautiful pics, what a tough choice. Well done everyone for making the final 9. I really want to try the Smile and Smellyberry at some point, more so the smellyberry so I'm gonna go with Farmer G's Smellyberry

Will somebody please force Hazydaze to remove that picture of his ridiculously tasty and deadly looking hash!!

Every time I drop into here I spot hazy's hash and I start to dribble all over my keyboard,thats some lovely solids there hazy good work.

Have to mention Swiftys Jelly hash to looks delicious top job swifty .

Respect to you good old fashioned bud growers to its mad to think that in the 80's i was smoking some great hash but I'd have killed for an Oz of stinking green.

Cut to now and i'd give anything for a 1/2 Oz some top quality hash and I'll be making some once my jars start building.

• Like 2

Guest sabishii

I love the hash picture of Hazydaze.. Looks like dates so much and i love 'em. That time of the year.. Though my vote went for Happy Hippy, that's just a lovely picture. Well done all