Cream of the Crop - November 2016

Joolz

209 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It has to be hazydays hash for me,that stuff looks top draw.Though it was a hard one, with the other load of nice hash.And some sweet looking buds forsure.

• Like 1

@@SwiftyGreen just gets it. That is some delicious looking tackle. My word

Thanks for the mention and kind words I didn't know I had been selected for this... Well happy :)

E2a FG's SmellyB gets My vote she's a pretty lady indeed.

Edited by SwiftyGreen

bloody hell its a hard choice this month, you havint made it easy. they areall so scrumptious. but my vote has to go to Devcal - Disco Biscuit.

good luck to all. :clown:

• Like 2

Great to be nominated this month always extra special when you get nominated, absolutely brilliant nominations this month but after looking 3 or 4 times I have gone with @@Devcal for his superb effort with the Disco biscuit :yep:

Good luck all :)

Farmer

• Like 2

Wow, they all look so good, really good. It's so hard to choose this month. Will have to take my time on this one as I'm finding it so hard to narrow it down to one!!

Goin give it Happy Hippy just on the trich production but I was leaning towards hazydaze hash because that hash looks nom nom nom

I think this is probably one of the best COTC yet

Edited by VikingDee
  • Like 2

Honestly i cant tell you how happy i am just to be in it,im sure its my 1st time ever lol..i wont even be here to see how i do lol...away to sunnier climes tomorrow so peace love and blessings to everyone

peace

• Like 4