Black Jack F.V ,Cream Maderine F.V and the famous Cream Caramel

The Old Boy

@@The Old Boy

You're right about these moving a lot quicker with water culture mate, fair play looking smashing these and aint half getting a doozy on, nice growing man, lovely...you a have a blinding crimbo with the family mate :v:

• Like 3

Flying mate they really are I've missed my tank lol its like coming home after a year away ;) the growth rate is quick in hydro and it seems to work best for me thanks for looking in mate have a wicked crimbo T.O.B

• Like 3

Happy boxing day all !!!

Just a little update at the start of week 4 veg

At the end of this week the plants will be put into flower one thing I will say the BLACK JACK FV are flying ....:) :) really vigorous growth and a great structure. .

Cream maderine are some nice stocky plants but a tad slower but some compact growth..

Temps 28c lights on

23c off

NFT temp 22c all the time with water heater running to keep a steady temp

R/H 55%

3ml A&B per ltr of water

10ml seaweed extract per 10 ltrs of water

Neem oil foliage spray and added seaweed extract ...

As a safety measures. .

The plant are really drinking loads at the mo there doing 30 litres every 6 days

There will be this tank change then let THE FLOWERING START ...

Will post some pics up tonight once tank water has been changed and plants have had a clean up around the bottoms of the plants to remove the sucker shoots and leafs that don't get light...

Hope you all have had a wicked crimbo T.O.B

• Like 3

Looking great @@The Old Boy,

I've not seen too many Black Jack FV diaries so this is another for me to stalk - taking notes buddy :)

In the photo with the blue bottle of hydro max nutes = is that a microphone in the back right middle of the tent - I've heard of folk playing music but crooning to the gals you smooth devil you :)

All the best

• Like 3

Looking great @@The Old Boy,

I've not seen too many Black Jack FV diaries so this is another for me to stalk - taking notes buddy :)

In the photo with the blue bottle of hydro max nutes = is that a microphone in the back right middle of the tent - I've heard of folk playing music but crooning to the gals you smooth devil you :)

All the best

Hiya mate thanks for looking in you stalker lol

No its not a microphone it's a digital temp reader that go's to a box out side the grow tent so I can check temps in the dark time ;) I'm not that strange to play music to plants lol hahaha

Have a wicked new year mate T.o.B

• Like 2

Hello there @@mygreenmojo thanks for looking in ;) oh yes these baby's will go mad when I flip them which I think Friday will be the day I will start to flower ;)

Have a good new year mate T.O.B

• Like 1

Black jack Fv solar leaf 4th week in NFT

I'm very impressed with the Black jack Fv some very fast quick growth, that has expoled this week in the 4th week ;)

The three blackjacks fv's have some very big leafs that span over the size of my hands with a really healthy colour to them ,as far as I can see I've got the feed bang on..with no leaf tip burn as yet lol

I'm also still foliage feeding with seaweed extract every two days two hours before lights on. I run a 20hrs veg cycle with 4hrs dark (not super soaking the plants) but a good misting ..with 3ml to every litre in a misting bottle; )

The last two days since the pictures the plants have really grown well so hopefully by Friday they with be put into FLOWER!!!!!!!

Have a nice evening all T.O.B

Edited by The Old Boy
  • Like 5

Hiya mate ; ) I thought the same that's why they will be flipped Friday I've got a net to sling in tomorrow to spread them a bit. .. really surprised how the black jacks have took to the tank one minute they were small then boom just exploded lol T.O.B

• Like 1

I'm really impressed with NFT looking sharp

Oi oi ; ) nft has always been my best way to grow to the present day I have a few issues when I use soil/compost don't get me wrong I've had some good grows in soil but end up over watering them or just ending up with issues lol

T.O.B

• Like 2

Check the leaves on her - looking lush

Do you defoliate before you switch or at all? My (admitted) inexperience I planned to do so much before the switch to keep stress down and a final during the second week but with current lot they continued stretching into the third week and again I kind of pussied out of doing it properly!

Apologies if that's maybe like watching a movie with the nippy bassa who asks why something happened when they watched the exact same content as you.

• Like 2

Morning what a cold morning @@Teeth what I do is have a good clean up around the plants at the base's (small leafs,sucker shoots) the week before flower and then again a few times in flower..

I never take big solar leafs off normally but this one needed a picture lol

• Like 2