Black Jack F.V ,Cream Maderine F.V and the famous Cream Caramel

The Old Boy

Thanks sweet seeds for the beans to start this diary off.

After a long few days trying to choose the strains to grow from that big list to pick from ..all strains looked and sounded good :) after hours looking around I went with....

Black Jack F.V

Cream Maderine F.V.

Cream Caramel

Im very impressed with the nice big fully foamed seeds and some nice looking packaging. .

All seeds are soaking in water and then will be place in the paper towel method until tap root is visible

Growing medium :- (plant magic compost)

Feed:- oldtimers grow/bloom

Additives :- Root stimulater , seaweed extract , vitality buddy for flower

I've used this mix for the last 5 years with great results with all other seeds and clones and never had problems. . :)

Growroom is a loft tent 120cm x 180cm

1x400w for veg

1x600w hps for flower

6inc rvk outtake with fan control

Oil radiator

2X tower fans for circulation

I only use a 3inc intake in the summer months to help control the temperature I find having one vent open is perfect for winter months

Once seeds have poped I will start uploading pictures

Thanks again sweet seeds crew

T.O.B

• Like 13

Thanks @ Highburyway for looking in it's all grow here or should I say go lol I've been a busy old boy and set up another tent as I've still got the others flowering..then in that tent will go the exodus gold seeds of mine :)

Your girls are looking fab as per normal your pics are great :) :)

I'm really looking forward to how these fast versions are going to turn out :)

My buddy grew out the cream caramel a year or so ago with great results and the taste and hight was in a legue of its own

All the best T.O.B.

• Like 4

Very nice The Old Boy :D

I'm sure we'll have a lot of fun following your experience with these wonderful strains :yep:

All the best and sweet smokes :lucky:

tommy

• Like 4

Thanks all for popping in :oldtoker::oldtoker:

24hrs since they were dropped in water now the time has come to paper towel these beans :rockon::rockon:

I've never done any of sweet seeds strains in my 10 years plus of growing so you know what it's like when you get something new you end up feeling like a kid :oldtoker:

Thanks all T.O.B

• Like 7

Good luck old boy the black jacks are very nice I have also picked these for the comp and can't wait to get them started! I think il get going Jan time hopefully.

Atb with the rest il be sure to pop by and check out the competition :yep:

Edited by m99
  • Like 4

@mr99 the picture really took my eye on the black jack F.V my good mate has grown a good few of sweet seeds strains with great results so see this opportunity and grabbed it ;)

• Like 3