Sweet Seeds Competition Dilemmas - Has it caused huge plan changes for

Inspiration101

Nice one Inspiration101, a very good macro (or a cut for a macro) for a standard lens, nice work :yep:

@@Inspiration101

ive got no chance now with my dodgy iphone lol

The quality of the pictures is part of a parameter that is worth 20% for the competition. Even if Inspiration get, lets say for example) 18% and you get 12%, you only need to reverse the situation by getting 6% more than him in any other parameter.

Sweet smokes!

tommy

• Like 4

lol

Not gonna help someone grumbling when they have an iphone in their hands. Their cameras are pretty awesome, the best photo at my wedding came from an iphone, not the photographer I paid a fortune for. ;)

• Like 5

I think my galaxy s6 camera is acceptable... macro shots not too bad. It's the lighting and my flash that let me down :)

• Like 3

For my video I'll be wearing my favorite blue pants.... Turning out the pockets and doing an elephant dance lol

Seriously though, not even though about the video part... I'm with stu914, definitely a technophobe.

best of luck with it :oldtoker:

• Like 3

Well yet another change of plan for me, I've spent months getting the cupboard all tuned in for growing autos, only to realise now I'm growing them big, I've no room. Every silver lining has its cloud.

So, I've ripped the divider out my lodge tent. Had a little measure up and ive decided to go LED for the comp.

Just got to find the bloody thing. If I remember rightly I've got an Apollo 12 led so with the divider out of the tent she should fit and I can do all 9 - I just regret ordering the xxl autos as my head height is a bit limited but ill just have to get creative with a bit of LST (best read up now)

With any luck, I'm popping my seeds in tomorrow! Yay!

• Like 5

Ah thanks @@KayDog, its been doing my head in not being able to get started.

Can't wait, just cleaning all my gear at the moment and hoping my new fan arrives tomorrow and not Monday.

• Like 2

I've started but not been able to upload as yet as I do not have Internet (i'm piggy-backing right now).

I've just bought some Internet Access (ISP) and been told the max wait is 4th Dec! (Plusnet) I'm hoping it will be sooner.

Then I'll be doing my diary very regularly!

Good luck with the fan. I hope it sounds less like a 747 in a wind-tunnel during a storm while a SAS/hostage-gun-fight is going on....mine sounds a little like that!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Am going to be a late starter to this competition. Shall be starting in February now. Shall be a close call to the finish line of May 20th but by my maths I will make it with a week or two to spare.

I am going to quickly flower my clones that are ready (In soil) And if the results are better than the originals (In Wilma's) Then I will do my competition grow in my newly preferred medium.

Am thinking its time to return to soil, we will see. I also have two Killer Kush Auto growing up nicely at the moment, but that's another story :)

• Like 3