Sweet Seeds Competition Dilemmas - Has it caused huge plan changes for

Inspiration101

@@Inspiration101

have you got your camera set on time lapse or is it just separate pics all joined together?

Camera has a remote control where I can set time between photos.

That 10 second movie was 330 jpegs merged. One photo every 2 minutes for almost 24h.

• Like 5

@@Inspiration101

Reckon this time lapse movie you have decided to make is going to be awsome mate...nice one it must be a lot oof effort :v:

Am learning from scratch, google is my best friend for this.

So far it is more money than effort as I spent £350 getting the camera and remote control. The settings on these took 10 minutes as this time I elected to use the instruction manual ;)

The software has cost zero and took an hour to suss out. So not too bad really.

Going to have to try other software, work out how to balance the light on all the photos in a batch job so the movie does not have the flickeryness to it, and then add some audio.

It shall keep me off the street corner and out of trouble ;)

• Like 6

@@Inspiration101

You never know man, this could be one of those forks in the journey of life and take you somewhere you'd never have thought of... nothing like the adventure of an unfolding future by your own determination and quite the investment so far fair play and the short video is bang tidy...wish you success with it dude :yep:

• Like 6

@@botanics

Thanks ! I have ideas on the music already : Flight of the Bumblebee for the seedling stage, Chopsticks for the vegetative stage, Ride of the Valkyrie for the flowering. So dibs on those lol

Going to have a lot of fun with this and see where it goes. If I really get into it then yea I have options to take it somewhere at least as I can whore out my skills to the Marketing department as they take crappy photos for media stuff with frickin mobile phones !

• Like 5

@@Inspiration101

Top notch stuff bud, you lost me somewhere around the time you bought the camera... :ermm: ...talk about technophobia, the one thing in this world I'm really good at...... :rofl:

I'm still gonna lurk in the corner, watch what you're up to, and marvel at the results though....... :yep:

atb

stu :oldtoker:

• Like 4

Great video that you made this comp just stepped up a gear one to watch I'll be defo watching

The great work unfold

• Like 3

Thanks, I am getting used to the camera and masses of software that's available.

My standard lens still allows for pretty good macro shots too :

gallery_84929_13476_209103.jpg

• Like 9

i got a little inspired by all the techy stuff and downloaded an app to make a time-lapse via the iPad,

Got a few good clips of my iPad falling over, but I tried.

I want a fancy new camera, and some talent.

• Like 4

i asked er-indoors can i get a new camera and was told bluntly to fek off cos i spent a shit load of cash on all my new equipment and that was my xmas pressie :sadwalk:

@@Kiminal

what app did you use? i may have a look at it

• Like 4

Guest StonerCol

Seeds arrived :)

Finishing off my curent grow before having a re-jig of my groom and get it ready for the show to commence!

Thanks a lot Sweet Seeds...Awesome!! :)

ATB to every grower in this amazing comp.

Cheers,

Col :oldtoker:

@@r3d

There's quite a few apps but the one I found easiest was called lapse it.

I did manage a nice sky/cloud time lapse but I've been looking at wireless webcams online and if I can wangle one out of the husband, I will!

• Like 4