Seedsman Grow Comp Entry :Blueberry Fem

noddy

@@beezee they seem to be ok at the minute ,the rings seem to be working well and i can raise them a little to suit as and when , i have 6 ft of head room so should be ok ,i am switching them on 1st jan to 12/12 .

Will get more pics up when i switch .

stay safe grow well and a very merry Christmas to all

• Like 4

Little pic up date these are filling out the cabinet and the grow rings now so fingers crossed when i flip on the 1st jan they don't go to mad lol ,getting me ropes out and me bending gear rope her down and clamp her i think .

main cabinet

stay safe grow well

• Like 3

Little pic up date these are filling out the cabinet and the grow rings now so fingers crossed when i flip on the 1st jan they don't go to mad lol ,getting me ropes out and me bending gear rope her down and clamp her i think .

stay safe grow well

Hey noddy.. some click problem with pic.. I cant see large version.. but yes.. This seems to get fillout quickly lol

• Like 1

@J Trich

not sure why i shrink the pic to fit the size the site allows ,not sure how else to do them , if you know a better way happy to try

stay safe grow well

• Like 2

hmm uh oh non tech here i have to figure it out ,i used paint to resize to the site size limit i guess i made it to small

i try and open it for you mate here goes nothing

stay safe grow well

• Like 2

@@beezee is there a talent you don't have , i am going to have to speak to your better half one day , lol i am sure she will drop you in it .

thanks mate you will have to teach me the techie bits lol .

stay safe grow well and have a very HAPPY NEW YEAR one and all

• Like 2

sorry noddy i totally missed your comp entry ,gotta say its looking might green in there so far chap

• Like 2

@@beezee is there a talent you don't have , i am going to have to speak to your better half one day , lol i am sure she will drop you in it .

thanks mate you will have to teach me the techie bits lol .

stay safe grow well and have a very HAPPY NEW YEAR one and all

Ha ha you might as well chuck me I'm some quick sand if you'll be speaking to the wife lol

Happy New year

Yeahh.. thanks mates.. Happy 2017!! ;)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

@@widowman11 they are still doing ok i am going to try and get some pics up in the next few days , sorry it is a little slow i have been very unwell health wise and lack of sleep and pain are not helping the issue lol .

They are streching but not to bad they still have a good 2 ft or so to the top of the cabinet so i think it should be good fingers crossed , if they get to big then it will be super crop time to lol

stay safe grow well

• Like 2