Seedsman Grow Comp Entry :Blueberry Fem

noddy

Hi ok here is my entry , I know little earlier than I said but I will only run 2 of the 9 for now as no room for more but want to get these under way ASAP.

2 blueberry Fem 19.10.16

Blueberry Fem
they went in the tissue in bottled water with a little root juice I put one drop in as someone said it ads germ rates we shall see .
Soil not sure yet nutes will be Terra canna and seaweed plus anything I think of as I go lol .the list will change as I go I am sure.
stay safe grow well
Edited by noddy
  • Like 10

Hi ok here is my entry , I know little earlier than I said but I will only run 2 of the 9 for now as no room for more but want to get these under way ASAP.

Blueberry Fem
they went in the tissue in bottled water with a little root juice I put one drop in as someone said it ads germ rates we shall see .
Soil not sure yet nutes will be Terra canna and seaweed plus anything I think of as I go lol .the list will change as I go I am sure.
stay safe grow well

Welcome Noddy.. seaweed work very well, some of my favorite fertilizer. Improvisation sometimes give the best of yourself :idea: Good luck & sprout!!

• Like 2

Ok just a quick update 1 lady is up waiting on the other willtry and get pic on at weekend ,

They are in jacks magic with vermiculite right now as I tried out other compost and finding the jacks still a little better .

Will leave them in these until they have out rooted it then in to 15 litre pots .

stay safe grow well

• Like 4

Well all I posted on my dinafem about whats gone on ,due to personal reason and a total wanker living close giving me shit and my temper I have had to stop growing for now I am so sorry and like I have said

it is not the end just a pause until the heat drops or we get the move ,

@@beezee I might need your advice on valleys to hide in mate fuck why is it people can't mind there own business and want in on mine

I will only take part in chatting for now all growing has stopped

stay safe all grow well

• Like 5

Ok folks I nearly gave up growing due to a nasty person shall we call it .

Well here is the update on my seedsman grow , the seeds went in on the 19th one sprouted the other not so I planted that seed up , I took the 3rd seed rubbed it with emeryboard and straight in to soil , I have 2 up now 1 is a few days ahead as the pictures I do will show but they will soon catch each other up I guess .

first is 10 days old (both are in jacks magic in 3inch pots under a cfl aero garden light)

second is 7 days old (going to veg these for a min of 6 weeks and train then in the mean time topping and tying down)

watch for the next update with picture later

Blueberry

stay safe grow well

Edited by noddy
  • Like 6

Ok folks I nearly gave up growing due to a nasty person shall we call it .

Well here is the update on my seedsman grow , the seeds went in on the 19th one sprouted the other not so I planted that seed up , I took the 3rd seed rubbed it with emeryboard and straight in to soil , I have 2 up now 1 is a few days ahead as the pictures I do will show but they will soon catch each other up I guess .

first is 10 days old (both are in jacks magic in 3inch pots under a cfl aero garden light)

second is 7 days old (going to veg these for a min of 6 weeks and train then in the mean time topping and tying down)

watch for the next update with picture later

stay safe grow well

your real Bad Neighbours?? :fear: sorry, good luck!!

Both look beautiful ;)

Best of luck with these noddy.

Blueberry is another seedsman strain I got chilling in the fridge so interesting to see how they turn out for you.

Regards Dodge

• Like 2

Ok little pic update as it has been 7 days and I think you will all see omg they are flying along

stay safe grow well

Beutiful shot.. They look perfect!! ;)

• Like 2

Still waiting on mine arriving, cant wait till they come :D

ATB with this grow mate look forward to your next update!

James :oldtoker: