Forest Dream

Hi @gravy_14, yeah I'd be interested to know the background on the Forest  Dream too. DP aint sayin.

The indoor plant in the pics was vegged from a cutting about 8 weeks and grew to a small to medium size under lights in a 6 litre airpot.

I also grew annother clone of Dream which I put into flower straight after rooting it and vegging just long enough to top it. 

It grew nice and small and bushy in a 5 litre pot.

1 metre space would be tight if that includes  space taken up with a light, tricky but worth a try with low training maybe a low pot ?

Good all round smoke, the indoor i think has the better taste. Im tempted to grow this one again. :badass: Haha, looks like the new site lets me use emojis :oldtoker:

@autodog na mate they're keeping that one quiet. Shame really as I dont suppose it would effect sales...reminds me of easy sativa but with a better high. One pheno i had was very herbally but my mate didnt dry it very well. I tried another pheno from a grower an it was very berry like and decent. real nice high 

Good to know with the low stature I should be able to away with one. i have around 1m exclusive of my gear. Its a 2m high tent. what does the indoor taste like to your palette? have fun with those emojis bro :)

• Like 1

Hi @gravy-14 Dream is not a big plant if topped, mine was about 1m including pot.

For testing purposes I have 2 spliffs on the go, one from indoors, one from out. Its not easy for me to tell them apart in a blind test but the outdoor has a stronger taste, the indoor is sweeter. If I only had one strain to grow, hps or sunshine this would be the one based on my experience so far. Its kind of fine, understated not full on smoke. Nice affect. Compared say to my favourite, Blueberry, Dream is not so strong or full flavoured. The Blueberry makes the house smell pretty funky, the Dream dont. Not such a deep stone but the Dream is great for me. Space to think through stuff if I need to. 

Im detecting a lighter note to the indoor spliff:oldtoker:

edit. Iam pretty mashed lookin at 2 half smoked spliffs but... i can still do stuff if I want to high, it's a good un

Edited by autodog

• 2 weeks later...
On 07/02/2017 at 9:01 AM, autodog said:

Hi @gravy-14 Dream is not a big plant if topped, mine was about 1m including pot.

For testing purposes I have 2 spliffs on the go, one from indoors, one from out. Its not easy for me to tell them apart in a blind test but the outdoor has a stronger taste, the indoor is sweeter. If I only had one strain to grow, hps or sunshine this would be the one based on my experience so far. Its kind of fine, understated not full on smoke. Nice affect. Compared say to my favourite, Blueberry, Dream is not so strong or full flavoured. The Blueberry makes the house smell pretty funky, the Dream dont. Not such a deep stone but the Dream is great for me. Space to think through stuff if I need to. 

Im detecting a lighter note to the indoor spliff:oldtoker:

edit. Iam pretty mashed lookin at 2 half smoked spliffs but... i can still do stuff if I want to high, it's a good un

Autodog..... from what you mention above, naturally you gravitate towards the "Sativa" Dom Forest Dream. Over the 100% Indica = Blueberry....... 

Autodog quotes;

"If I only had one strain to grow, hps or sunshine this would be the one based on my experience so far. Its kind of fine"

I can chime with that autoD......:)

Dp say of the Forest Dream Sativa is,

Forest Dream® is rated as top quality cannabis. The Sativa high is uplifting, quite subtle and with a clear mind so that you’re able to stay active.

:).......... good grow vibes to ya, into flower period...................... subbed on the FD journey :)........... just about to order new beans, this blog may tip the balance of choice, cheers :) Automaster

Edited by AutoMaster
  • Like 1