Big fan of the Killer Kush

RandyBoBandy

hopefuly not infested with bind weed or crazy over grown with bramble lol...  ill get over there end of this working week.. that will be after the week end. ill get some pics..

wont be able to get pics of both plots as i cant flash at one.. but the killers are where i can flash..... the camera!!

not been since 24th of last month.. i dunno what to expect lol

• Like 2

I have two out ,medium size only and one has a crinkly leaf . I took a few cuts for indoors and maybe overwintering but I think I remember someone having a poor crop of them indoors alongside other FV plants that were good . Worth a try I guess.

No sign of flowers yet anyway.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

ive not smoked a spliff in a few nights now.. 4 days.. and ive got a right hankering so ive popped open the killer.... im sure ive already said it.. but this one stores extremely well..

large.killer.JPG

highly blessed :bong:

• Like 3

I just put 4 into water, wish me luck !  Should make a great smoke for Christmas and New Year *fingers crossed*.

• Like 2

I've got 4 outside and they reek as well as 4 CC fv's. Pretty big plants to considering the time I planted out. Good strains for sure

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

large.DSC_0055.JPG

This is the crumpled, crinkly leaf killer kush fv. I took the other one indoors to flower.  I don't think this one's going to mature but the weather this way and this year ain't too good .

• Like 2

my kk's are the standout this season. 9 footers. fuckin huge beasts and piling the flowers on fast, true to the strain name. glad i bought these. @Key4 how was she against rot mate? Good , bad, indifferent?

• Like 1

I've got 4 killer kush's and 3 cream caramels fv's out there and to be honest the cream caramels seem to be outperforming the killers for me atm. Killers are doing good though obviously, one of them is on par with the cream caramels I'd say. It started off the Killers smelling a lot more than the caramels, but now it's the other way round lol , If tommy and Jaypp want I will post a few photos.

Edited by indicatoker420
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...