Big fan of the Killer Kush

RandyBoBandy

im not long done with a KK indoor grow an was really impressed with the quality of wot came off it

nice plant an would grow again

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

@Key4 from what I was told there's a good chance of another SS comp this year so your timings perfect for that lol

Good luck with it buddy.

• Like 1

This strain seems to be proving very well outdoors. Got 4 out atm, the buds look like nice tight indoor grown buds it seems going by the pics in the GG section.

• Like 2

Looks great for outdoor mate, hope mine turn out somewhere even near as good as that. 

• Like 3

9 month later mi still smoke it.. taste so smooth mi cyaan believe it.. mi hope this season goes so sweet cos den yes mi have a whole heap of it

large.9monthcure.JPG

• Like 7

Top thread randy mate

I've got some our vegging. 5 I think.  Smelly in veg. Smelling the best in fact. 

Looking forward to having these .  How much did you roughly yield per plant? When did you chop mate?

• Like 1

@gravy_14

cheers mate..

they stink dont they lol

im not sure on the weight mate.. easy a few oz per plant without the popcorn.. i dont think i weighed to be honest..

good plant to trim too

i think they will finnish around end of september to early october..

in this pic ive stuck yellow dots to show the flower at the 20th of august.. if they are 2 weeks? in flower.. that would take it to the end of september

large.2week.JPG

these are from the 12th of september..

large.12sept.jpg

12 september

large.12thsep.jpg

• Like 7

@RandyBoBandy

tbh im a bit worried come harvest time, drying and stinking da place out.......see how we roll i guess:mellow:

it certainly looks like it'll be worthwhile, crumbs dont they look good. resinous aye. Nice one dude, great pics. Seems a great outdoor strain for us. Looking forward to trying it . i do like a kush smoke. 

• Like 3