Dinafem Blue Kush Autoflower. 2016.

GreenVision

@@Dinafem-Mark The shortest one there I would say is about 80cm including the 11L pot. But one or two are easily a meter tall, because they are in a Roof Qube I set up in the garage for them, and the "Roof" bit of the tent starts to angle at 120cm high, and they are pretty much there.

I must add though mate, with autos I have found that the dual spec bulbs work really good for me. I used to use the MH like I would with photo's. But with the Dual spec HPS they seem to really get the height you want before bushing out.

Lovely plants though mate they really are. Smell is stunning and very strong. Tent door opens and it just screams Kush/Fruit smell.

• Like 4

Greenvision do u find the tall pheno is a little behind the others? Mine will defo finish at least a week after at a guess.

Edited by LovinTheBeans
  • Like 2

Wow wow wow... Loving these.

gallery_85992_8963_105710.jpg

gallery_85992_8963_197060.jpg

gallery_85992_8963_586938.jpg

gallery_85992_8963_278503.jpg

gallery_85992_8963_167286.jpg

If I was to get results like this from every bean, which the more I think about it is quite highly likely, I would quite happily grow there as my main plant. They really are stable and full of life.

I dont think its fair to expect any breeder to produce a true breeding strain or even an extremely Homogenous strain from auto's as they are what they are. But as I have said in a previous post that short of CC from the chaps at Sweet Seeds this is about as close to spot on as you need to be.

This is the free White Widow XXL Auto I was given. She is about a week behind in development, but she is welcome to take all the time she needs as I dont rush.

gallery_85992_8963_360279.jpg

Even this free seed has produced great results.

Been so easy to grow as well. Results like this from a few ml of organic nutrients and 800w of Dual spec is criminal... lol.

Photoperiod over priced crew had better shake a leg and pronto....

Take it easy all.

GV.

• Like 7

@@Dinafem-Mark I've got a 1.2M+ pheno however she aint that once tied down heavy lol

I think i have 3 phenos ;)

1.2m sounds about right mate she can get big and hefty. Can I ask what heights are your other phenos mate?

All the best

D-M.

@@GreenVision these are looking absolutely stunning mate :) packing the weight on daily and looking fantastic :)

Great job mate and thank you for the picture update very much appreciated! Keep up the great work mate ;) some stunning plants and thank you for the height info :)

All the best

D-M.

• Like 2

@@GreenVision totally smashing it outta the park mate lovely looking buds they look soooo tasty! :) You can see why I've been growing autos only for awhile now, great results in no time :oldtoker: They arent forgiving of mistakes is there major downside but if you have a decent environment they can really produce well. Reckon there's a COTC winner there too ;)

• Like 2

The colors are indeed coming through now. Leaves are yellowing nicely. I am really happy with this grow.

gallery_85992_8963_27713.jpg

gallery_85992_8963_277814.jpg

gallery_85992_8963_124701.jpg

gallery_85992_8963_108478.jpg

I would like to add a little about the smell of these. Very rarely do you get a strain thats name describes it perfectly but these really do. The Kush is the power note, but that Blue does come through and is easily detected. Sticky, Smelly, big buds. I would love to THC test these little babies because I think they could turn a well seasoned phtotoperiod only grower I really do.

In fact they may have done just that.

Edited by GreenVision
  • Like 5

They look great mate :) leaves are yellowing up which tells me the plant is using up all stored nutrients in preparation for the chop :) You've got some beautiful colours showing through mate :) @@GreenVision what would you say mate 7-10 more days then harvest time also have you checked trichome color and development?

All the best and thank you for the beautiful picture shots much appreciated mate :)

D-M.

• Like 1

@@Dinafem-Mark They say the same thing mate. Maybe 2 weeks at the very most.

gallery_85992_13702_153459.jpg

Even the lower buds leaves are starting to show they're getting there.

gallery_85992_13702_42954.jpg

The White Widow XXL will need at least another 10 days mate so the Blue Kush hasn't got to rush. But I dry in a separate tent so they have got all the time they need. I would like to squeeze 2 weeks out of them if the plants are happy to do so.

ATB.

GV.

• Like 5

I agree mate 14 days maybe 10 :) I do think if you can push to the 2 week Mark this will give a very narcotic high :)

Love the macro shots mate :) those crystals look fully formed with a few clearing up, no amber just yet but they will not be far behind.

Nice update mate and thank you for the picture update much appreciated.

Until the next update :oldtoker:

All the best

D-M.