Dinafem Blue Kush Autoflower. 2016.

GreenVision

WOW!... Mega overdue update.. lol

I have been a busy bee of late. But these ladies are coming along grand. Very Homogeneous for Autoflowers I must say. Smell is sweetish at the moment.

@@Fragg @@botanics Damn good call on the LST chaps. They responded really well and I manged to get all 3 of the highest node growths at a relatively equal height. They have no got twice maybe 3 times the tops the would have had... :notworthy:

gallery_85992_8963_273412.jpg

I will be back before the week is out with some more pics of the whole crop.

Take it easy all.

GV.

• Like 5

@@GreenVision great stuff man, it's a no brainier really a few mins work and yield increases a lot. :) They look really happy with praying leaves and nice sized bud sites too but I notice a bit of CalMag def on the leaves?

Glad to be of some help mate :)

• Like 3

Hey GV... could you say with any accuracy what day flowering started? I have one of these BKA's on day 33 and still not flowering - the other 4 started flowering round a week ago lol

Amyway nice work and that lst has evened up your canopy ;)

• Like 4

Hey GV... could you say with any accuracy what day flowering started? I have one of these BKA's on day 33 and still not flowering - the other 4 started flowering round a week ago lol

Amyway nice work and that lst has evened up your canopy ;)

Not an accurate / exact time frame. But I would say between 3-4 weeks and they all started flowering together as well mate.

I have had faster Autos, but they look like they will be a blinding finished product.

• Like 3

These are coming along great mate :) Looks like multiple bud sites and a nice even canopy so all buds should develop a nice even size :)

I would say the lst has done it job mate. Looking great :)

Thank you for the picture update very much appreciated and keep up the great work!

Until the next update :oldtoker:

All the best

D-M.

Easy g.v just been reading through, catching up like. Nice grow mate. I set my grandad up a grow cabinet, using dinafem autos and I could not believe my eyes, the flowering speed is crazy. People I know don't rate them, coz a mate of a mate said autos are shite. Things have changed now I reckon. Don't get me wrong I'll be popping your discoX regs and sniffing out me a keeper. But for shear speed you can't beat an auto grow once in a while. I'll be watching along see if I can find a seat at the back. Good luck

• Like 3

Easy g.v just been reading through, catching up like. Nice grow mate. I set my grandad up a grow cabinet, using dinafem autos and I could not believe my eyes, the flowering speed is crazy. People I know don't rate them, coz a mate of a mate said autos are shite. Things have changed now I reckon. Don't get me wrong I'll be popping your discoX regs and sniffing out me a keeper. But for shear speed you can't beat an auto grow once in a while. I'll be watching along see if I can find a seat at the back. Good luck

Great to hear you set your grandad up with a grow cabinet mate and you are correct. Autoflowering strains have come such a long way in the last 5 years and a lot of new growers are loving the speed, yield and quality that the autos are producing :)

All the best

D-M.

• Like 2

All I can say at the moment about the Blue Kush Auto is WOW.

These are bloody impressive. 6 weeks ago these were no more than 2 inches tall and now I have some bloody stunning and very stinky buds thickening right out.

gallery_85992_8963_105710.jpg

gallery_85992_8963_472557.jpg

gallery_85992_8963_356765.jpg

gallery_85992_8963_170226.jpg

gallery_85992_8963_584144.jpg

gallery_85992_8963_356428.jpg

The last pic here is the slowest of the 6 plants, but as you can see she is still going Super Sonic.

I try to be as honest as possible about strains I grow, I would like to think it will help everyone in the long run. And in all honesty these are fantastic little plants. I will be growing these again in 2017.

I hold Sweet Seeds Cream Caramel and SAD as my own personal comparison strains, they are the ones I compare to. I really do mean it when I say these Blue Kush might be the first Autos I have grown that MAY step just above the C.C and SAD.

Will be back soon. Hope everyone is well.

P.S.. Once again great call from @@Fragg & @@botanics on the LST, I've always been a bit para about training autos as I messed up an early attempt, but the LST has probably doubled my potential yield as you can see from the top pic the canopy went spot on. Cheers chaps.

GV.

Edited by GreenVision
  • Like 6

@@GreenVision

Look good too GV :yes: Mad innit bud how in such a little time there's a full on flower show and this BK auto looks damn fine, bouncer did well with it, super well! Yeah man the LST should be credited to him really as I followed his guidance in the IP CBD ad was staggered by how much bud those little plants produced because of it (shocked me mate) my current ones are no where by leaving them grow 'au natural' and I would never run an auto any other way than extreme LST now, bouncer sussed it and there's no better way of maximising their potential in my book :yep:

Nice work in here mate, starting to autumn up now too and reckon you are in for some good colours here ;)

• Like 4

@@GreenVision

Look good too GV :yes: Mad innit bud how in such a little time there's a full on flower show and this BK auto looks damn fine, bouncer did well with it, super well! Yeah man the LST should be credited to him really as I followed his guidance in the IP CBD ad was staggered by how much bud those little plants produced because of it (shocked me mate) my current ones are no where by leaving them grow 'au natural' and I would never run an auto any other way than extreme LST now, bouncer sussed it and there's no better way of maximising their potential in my book :yep:

Nice work in here mate, starting to autumn up now too and reckon you are in for some good colours here ;)

Mad that is. It was BP Bouncers Diary i think that lured me into the Blue Kush. I was looking for something Auto and Something Dinafem and I stumbled that same Diary and thought "Yep, thats the one"... Looks like he yielded well off that one.

Again cheers bud. And yes mate, that front one looks like it could give some interesting colors. Fingers crossed.

• Like 3

@@GreenVision haha I'll just puff my chest out whilst I pretend to have played a part in producing such fine looking plants :) Seriously they look lovely mate, praying leaves and nice long pistils they should pack some weight on in no time but as @@botanics has said I cant take credit for the LST concept. Blue Kush is yet another strain I'd like to try! I've just been doing LST on one of Dinafems Bubba Kush autos for a diary I've got to do and the blurb for which has me drooling "probably one of the best Indicas in the world and we are proud to offer this legend." :smokin: She is kicking out her 2nd set of 11 bladed leaves so I'm more than happy with her atm :yahoo:

Lovely job mate and look forward to the finish :oldtoker:

• Like 3

If I only knew in advance @@GreenVision just how big this one particular pheno of BKA would get - with that hindsight I would seriously have stuck her in a 30 litre pot and scrogged her on her own in the entire tent - she would easily have filled it and I'm guessing I coulda net 12 - 16 oz from her with ease. She's by far the biggest auto I've ever had the pleasure to grow. She's only just finished her stretch, I reckon about 2 weeks behind her sister BKA's but with two weeks more vegging - result!!! Wish I knew what it was specifically that kept her in veg so long - I'd bottle it and make a fortune :D

• Like 4

These are looking great mate :) starting to get nice and chunky with some very pretty colour showing :)

It is great to hear that our ABK is doing so well, she is a newer auto so is geared to quality production and in a fast time, she can get taller than most autos at over 1m/pheno depending . Can I ask what height have yours maxed out at mate @@GreenVision? I know you have atleast 2 phenos :)

They are coming along great mate :) Thank you for the picture update very much appreciated and keep up the great work!

Until the next update :oldtoker:

All the best

D-M.