Dinafem 50/50 **Better Late Than Never**

Sinbud

Alright Fellow Grow Chums ? !

My Apologies to Mark and the Dinafem Crew for not getting this on any sooner but my year so far has not gone to plan. Iv had to scale right back due to work needing to be done at my place in the first few months of the year which has had a knock on for the months after. Throw in some family health problems,a crazy ex, change of job and a well deserved holiday into the mix and it brings me to the beginning of october with only 1 real harvest under my belt all year and my supplies long gone.

So with limited time on the run up to christmas i need to pull my finger out and get some new beans germinating. Thankfully i had some Industrial Plant Fems That were Kindly Donated by Mark and The Dinafem Crew back at the beginning of the year along with some deep cheese to grow out and document on here.

Now heres my predicament and an explanation of the title... Promise not to take the piss now ? !!

when i received my gifted beans through the mail, with childlike excitement i opened both tins and while examining the size and colour of the beans i completely overlooked the fact that the vials were not labelled inside the tins so now did not know what vial belonged to what tin :russian: !! what a knob edd!!

any way, Moving on ....... :lookaround:

I have pulled out what i beleive to be the Industrial plant seeds so hopefully with the claimed 45 to 50 days flowering, i should be able to still turn something out before christmas. at the worst rate il have to wait a few weeks extra and have some stinky cheese for my efforts so either way the efforts wont be wasted.

Seeds dropped 30 4 16

20160430 185606

so lets get theese babies wet !!!
Into a little glass ramakin type dish bedded down in tissue paper soaked in water with added maxicrop Seaweed extract @ 0.25ml per litre

20160902 160103

Lid on and into the back of the airing cupboard...

20160902 160459

"Cutting it a bit fine for christmas" you might be thinking ? your not wrong and thats why the above process was started a couple of week ago now !

Progress has been fairly slow but growth has picked up over the past few days so i will be popping up a few more updates over the next week until we are up to speed. Now i have not found a great deal about the IP in as far as grow reports go so if mark or anyone else knows of any grow journals on here can you pass me in their direction ?

i will be going into more detail about my grow style and plans during the next few weeks so please bare with me people..

Im off to roll a dealer bought fatty :schmoll: doused in my home made oil :yahoo: and leave all you nice 420 Folk to enjoy the rest of your sunday .

catch you all later :oldtoker:

• Like 7

@@Sinbud Best of luck mate. Relatively new to Dinafem but I have been really impressed with everything I have done so far.

I think if you get a good rootzone and watch those temps you could pull a bunny out the hat for Xmas.

ATB.

GV.

• Like 3

@@Sinbud Best of luck mate. Relatively new to Dinafem but I have been really impressed with everything I have done so far.

I think if you get a good rootzone and watch those temps you could pull a bunny out the hat for Xmas.

ATB.

GV.

@@GreenVision thanks for dropping Buddy !. Typical me being late to the party ha ha. Its definately going to be an experience i think. The industrial plant seems to be a bit elusive out there on the www. So its really what im hoping for. Time will tell on that one but im looking forward to getting theese into the flower chambers and see how it all rolls out
  • Like 3

Go on my son!

Same as Green vision i am very new to the company too.

Do em proud.

I will be here to watch

@@mrtibbs Big up man ! Thanks for the words of encouragement. I hope i can do them justice no matter what they are. My first Dinafem run ever so after reading and being impressed by others journals i was well happy to be given such a great opportunity.

Glad to have you along man

• Like 2

Good luck @ sinbud I've never had issues with dinafem I've grew 7 of there strains and all were top dollar ;)

@@The Old Boy thanks for your kind words.

The success rate of my germination attempt has been fantastic !

I will divulge a little more tomorrow !

Thanks for stopping by

• Like 3

@@Sinbud you are going to like those IP CBDs dude and if you want a diary on them I did one earlier in the year accessed via my sig if you are interested. @@botanics has also run one that he reports on from the anxiety POV whereas I approach it for pain relief, either way everyone I've given it to or read about having it even absolutely loves it. Lovely deep body relax perfect for unwinding after a busy day regardless of pain/anxiety etc

HTH :oldtoker:

• Like 4

Hey @@Fragg thanks for popping in my man ! Nice one for mentioning that mate but im running the regular fem version of the IP. I have literally found around 5 grow journals regarding this version and in my opinion non of the growers managed to pull the plants full potential.

They all chopped too early and had very poor yields . Im hoping i can push this srain to the limits over the next few months and give others something positive to reference to.

It has suprised me that theres not a lot of journals out there on this one,especially seeing as its been about a few years. If i can pipe up a bit of interest for Mark and Crew on the oiginal IP then it can only be a good thing.

Thanks again for dropping in Budd

• Like 2

Looking forward to seeing how the deep cheese gets on. Good luck :v::v::v:

DCC

Ha ha ha so is that what your moneys on @@DCC ? I was gonna open it up for predictions later on in the week so il let you take another guess once i get some pictures up later in the week and see if you change your mind.

Thanks for popping through !

• Like 2

@@Sinbud ooops my bad I was a little wasted and didnt read it properly lol. Yeah its supposed to be quite a yielder isnt it hence they used it for the IP CBD

Hope you get a great harvest anyway :)

• Like 2

Ha ha ha so is that what your moneys on @@DCC ? I was gonna open it up for predictions later on in the week so il let you take another guess once i get some pictures up later in the week and see if you change your mind.

Thanks for popping through !

lol need to try one of Dinafem's cheese some time "deep cheese" sound very appealing don't really no much about the IP. Im going to guess there is going to be a potential keeper in both packs :v::v::v:

DCC

• Like 1