challenging the law using the act

Bustin Jieber

@@The Horticulturist

Oh mate this was a few years ago, and I was lucky with the illness (well up to now and as you know, remission is what you get after cancer, not cured) Watched my hero suffer and wither away though until the end came...I grow now because of other reasons, they are medical yes but this is psychological and to help me work at the rewiring I've needed to do for a very long time, some of that damage of course done by the very society that wishes for me to engage with it as said, but I'm not interested in the bullshit I see in front of my eyes, just wanna life my life at end of the day before the end comes, not be a slave just so some one else who thinks they are better can enjoy theirs with out doing anything for it...aye, balance is what I seek mate.

Thank you for for the kindness in your words above mate and anytime you need help with a grow or electrics or anything I have some knowledge about, you PM me too bud :yinyang:

• Like 2

@@The Horticulturist

Oh mate this was a few years ago, and I was lucky with the illness (well up to now and as you know, remission is what you get after cancer, not cured) Watched my hero suffer and wither away though until the end came...I grow now because of other reasons, they are medical yes but this is psychological and to help me work at the rewiring I've needed to do for a very long time, some of that damage of course done by the very society that wishes for me to engage with it as said, but I'm not interested in the bullshit I see in front of my eyes, just wanna life my life at end of the day before the end comes, not be a slave just so some one else who thinks they are better can enjoy theirs with out doing anything for it...aye, balance is what I seek mate.

Thank you for for the kindness in your words above mate and anytime you need help with a grow or electrics or anything I have some knowledge about, you PM me too bud :yinyang:

I think given the circumstances id be the same tbh, i hate bowing to law corporate laws made for taxes and ect. But i dislike prison more i guess :P:)

legend mate will do

• Like 1

the worst things seem to happen to the nicest people.

this man, its like if you are fully good then you attract evil to test you, being a bit good/bad is the way i think, dont try to be perfect.....well try but dont expect to ever be.....y'know..

• Like 1

this man, its like if you are fully good then you attract evil to test you, being a bit good/bad is the way i think, dont try to be perfect.....well try but dont expect to ever be.....y'know..

I always believed that being positive and nice will attract positive and nice things to your life. i try. like you said no ones perfect. It is finding a balance, your right. as the saying goes sometimes you have to be cruelty be kind :). No matter how nice i am i seem to attract twats too my life to take advantage lol like you say to test me probably :P

Regards

TH

ETA: spelling

Edited by The Horticulturist
  • Like 2