challenging the law using the act

Bustin Jieber

@@Bird

How is it perjury?

E2a, Ah, did you mean it would be perjury if I apologised? That'd certainly be the case!

Edited by Arnold Layne
  • Like 1

It's like vinegar coming out your mouth if I can avoid I will but it mean I blag less of a sentence for being 'remorseful' then I will. Tell them what they want to hear as long as you know deep down your not sorry haha I know I ain't ;)

This is a big part of the shit we're in, people reinforcing judge's prejudices so that they feel justified in condemning and passing sentences on people for nothing more than growing, possessing and trading fucking plants.

They need to hear the truth and they need to hear it again and again, it might make things easier for you but it helps to continue this fucked up system for everyone else, cheers

• Like 4

It's like vinegar coming out your mouth if I can avoid I will but it mean I blag less of a sentence for being 'remorseful' then I will. Tell them what they want to hear as long as you know deep down your not sorry haha I know I ain't ;)

I prefer my integrity over the thin possibility of a reduced sentence. However, any half decent judge can see right through duplicity and sentence you accordingly. In other words, lies lead to harsher sentences, IMHO.

So no, no lies and no crocodile tears from me. I refuse to apologise for something I have no remorse for.

I'll tell them the truth, whether that's what they want or not.

Politely, of course!

• Like 3

This is a big part of the shit we're in, people reinforcing judge's prejudices so that they feel justified in condemning and passing sentences on people for nothing more than growing, possessing and trading fucking plants.

They need to hear the truth and they need to hear it again and again, it might make things easier for you but it helps to continue this fucked up system for everyone else, cheers

jobs, kids, rent, bills, family. me last thing on my mind. i wish to god i could stand up and say fuck you common law all this bla bla. sadly. this should have ben done 30 years ago we now run a police state. I needed probation not a sentence, I got busted with 168 (they counted plants and then the pots along with cutting and then it all went missing tutut) but had around plants 70 chopped ready (straight 1212) flowering and then mainly cuttings and a couple mums. ok call me greedy ye sure i was. If sorry would be the difference between 3 years in a box or 2 years on the back of a buss. fuck em let em hear it. Who gives a fuck if the judge goes home 'thinking' he's had the better of you, when if you do chirp up and they lock you up. Its mostly pre decided the night before anyway its just for show really. Even with the fact i haven't ever had a custodial i find it hard now to find a job and get a mortgage.

I used to be fuck them all anti this tell them their wrong - never ever ever went well. not i have a criminal record stopping me from entering most countries over ganja. where i feel sorry may have quashed not once. tell a judge, someone who's paid to judge you...that you know better than him...can't see it going well I'm sorry lol. yes its bullying and it shouldn't be that way. but it is what it is. know any one els who didn't get locked up for that amount? sorry goes a long way

• Like 1

I prefer my integrity over the thin possibility of a reduced sentence. However, any half decent judge can see right through duplicity and sentence you accordingly. In other words, lies lead to harsher sentences, IMHO.

So no, no lies and no crocodile tears from me. I refuse to apologise for something I have no remorse for.

Politely, of course!

I put in an early guilty plea which was new at the time, and said if they get the evidence right i plead guilty. they didn't so between that being remorseful starting uni course, finding a job and a misses, mostly for show. ended up enjoying the course and finished it. i got probation. 200 hours. and 19 session course. but if your not being seen as remorseful they feel less inclined to help you out anyway.

ETA; course was for show. the misses still here love her to bits ;D (incase she sees it) lmao haha

Edited by The Horticulturist

Politely, of course!

This would depend on the judge of course however, if eqaully of such moral standing and sense of justice then I agree entirely, however some are crazed narcassists that love the power they have...I say this, if I'm to be judged then let it happen after the reaper's been, for no man has walked in my shoes.

You are a principled man and a good man at that, I respect this, shame much of society fails to when encountering such individuals :yep:

• Like 2

jobs, kids, rent, bills, family. me last thing on my mind. i wish to god i could stand up and say fuck you common law all this bla bla. sadly. this should have ben done 30 years ago we now run a police state. I needed probation not a sentence, I got busted with 168 (they counted plants and then the pots along with cutting and then it all went missing tutut) but had around plants 70 chopped ready (straight 1212) flowering and then mainly cuttings and a couple mums. ok call me greedy ye sure i was. If sorry would be the difference between 3 years in a box or 2 years on the back of a buss. fuck em let em hear it. Who gives a fuck if the judge goes home 'thinking' he's had the better of you, when if you do chirp up and they lock you up. Its mostly pre decided the night before anyway its just for show really. Even with the fact i haven't ever had a custodial i find it hard now to find a job and get a mortgage.

I used to be fuck them all anti this tell them their wrong - never ever ever went well. not i have a criminal record stopping me from entering most countries over ganja. where i feel sorry may have quashed not once. tell a judge, someone who's paid to judge you...that you know better than him...can't see it going well I'm sorry lol. yes its bullying and it shouldn't be that way. but it is what it is. know any one els who didn't get locked up for that amount? sorry goes a long way

Thing is though, in my experience (4 busts with, admittedly less than you) judges are actually more reluctant to give you a harsher sentence if you tell the truth and with magistrates it's worth it for the comedy value of 3 pillars of society collectively scratching their heads and looking perplexed.

I think that they enjoy that bit of variety in the tedious and predictable task of administering. "justice"

Edited by sam-i-am

Guest jacks lad

my solicitor asked the magistrates to lift restriction for reporting my case, magisrates were clueless had to adjourn to go look, and yes reporting restriction were lifted and my case was reported in the local press, solicitor told me this was to get sympathetic local support, and the jury would be aware of my case before they were called. worked a treat.

The magistrates system should be oulawed, it is not justice in any way shape or form and they are not qualified to administer it, perhaos then due the cost implications, the state would channel it's resources to the laws that protect society and not harm it :yep:

• Like 3

@@Bird

How is it perjury?

E2a, Ah, did you mean it would be perjury if I apologised? That'd certainly be the case!

Yes Arnold thats exactly what I meant, you, me and about half of the UK that comes before them on cannabis charges imo.

Edited by Bird

The magistrates system should be oulawed, it is not justice in any way shape or form and they are not qualified to administer it, perhaos then due the cost implications, the state would channel it's resources to the laws that protect society and not harm it :yep:

I demanded to go to crown. Should have seen their face. That's priceless ;)

• Like 2

@@The Horticulturist

All trials should be inf ront of jury mate, I don't care how minor the infraction...I best not continue as I don't have a very high opinion of thei shit excuse they call justice in this country :yep Fuck em all :wankers:

• Like 2

@@The Horticulturist

All trials should be inf ront of jury mate, I don't care how minor the infraction...I best not continue as I don't have a very high opinion of thei shit excuse they call justice in this country :yep Fuck em all :wankers:

I tried to avoid this on the basis that they could all be anti drug nut heads. So the early guilty plea came in handy. (as they did "loose the evidence" and go on 'holiday' 6 week later for 6 weeks - and did no dna or finger prints) so all they had was me telling them it pers all the way. Ofc i got production with intent and possession with intent. but that was all mine it was just the amount. wanted to make some oils n shit. just the amount i had size and their guide lines 40g a plant was irrelevant. Plus we all know sog it aint the same. and fair play the "expert/snitch/life on both sider" who evaluated it before it went to court recognised that and my argument that it grows per square meter and not plant count.

the reason i chose to go crown is because magistrates are volunteers trying to get on. and all they wanted to do was give me 12 month custodial. they wouldn't hear my case for what it was and in the end managed to blag probation. eta - by going to crown

find your self a trusty solicitor who doesn't work in-house with the people their meant to protect you from is my advise.

The loop hole i found is if it has been chopped and hung like mine was then its no longer production. and it goes to intent to supply and the guide lines for that (don't quote me) are 1-6kg is 12 month guild line so between 6months-3 years day. where as production for that is like 4 years guide line.

got treated like a human trafficker for trying to make my self some oils and be a little opportunistic maybe greedy lol

I guess it comes down to luck of the draw, mood of the judge, proving 'your a changed man' lol it still makes me giggle

Eta after that shit i keep it to 5/6 and that does me just fine lmao

@@The Horticulturist

I'll be honest mate, I don't want a confrontation with them, I just want them t leave me be and for me to leave them be you know ;) But they fucked me over once upon a time and I didn't do the shit they fucked me over with...I should forgive them, but I'm not there yet and they made me an enemy of them, I'd faced death (well that's what was in my mind when the doctor told me I had cancer) and then after that, they did this to me, forgiveness is not at a level I am at yet, but one day I hope too, just hope they leave me be until I can, if they don't well fuck them, I'm not scared of dying ;)

Edited by botanics
  • Like 3

@@The Horticulturist

I'll be honest mate, I don't want a confrontation with them, I just want them t leave me be and for me to leave them be you know ;) But they fucked me over once upon a time and I didn't do the shit they fucked me over with...I should forgive them, but I'm not there yet and they made me an enemy of them, I'd faced death (well that's what was in my mind when the doctor told me I had cancer) and then after that, they did this to me, forgiveness is not at a level I am at yet, but one day I hope too, just hope they leave me be until I can, if they don't well fuck them, I'm not scared of dying ;)

I wouldn't blame you one bit with out going into it too much i think its discussing they have hidden away such a powerful tool against cancer for so long. and were the criminals for planting seeds to try to help out selfs.. anyone with anything of the sort should get a card allowing them to grow i think. or some similar system to take the stress out of it. as i can imagine the physicality of growing is stressful it is for me and id consider my self reasonable healthy /// debatable lol

I think the difference is my greed when I was young and not really understanding what i was getting into too many too fast got taught on the street all i knew was sog knew nothing of scrog or topping ect. surprised managed any yield tbh. well it didn't it all got nicked by the police i believe.. thats why i got what i got.

if your doing it for serious medical issues such as your own or anything of the sort. It should be prescribed.

One of the reasons I'm on here is coz i keep it to the less than 9 now and if they want to nose maybe they wont kick my door down lmao. I feel paranoid about cuttings as sometimes can push me above plant count sometimes so i can imagine how you feel when all you want is your health managed.

were all energy when we 'die' that energy has to go somewhere, manifest into something els. so I'm not afraid either but thats easy for me to say. all i can say is the worst things seem to happen to the nicest people.

ever need a chat you know where i am dude, honest inbox me anytime

• Like 1