Cream of the Crop - August 2016

Joolz

291 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

All look good. But I'll go for bladders.

Needing a piss at the time? lol

Bud Bladders :oldtoker:

I was gonna vote 'withdrawn' ... but took me a while to realise it wasn't a user name !!

Edited by Bud Wiser
  • Like 4

A difficult one is this..lovin the leaf shot with crystals and the strawberry amnesia but that big cola of noname gets my vote.. Smashing Badders!

Shame about Mojo's macro being withdrawn made my vote much harder to chose it was a close call between highburyway and lukio... But lukio just edged it for me great effort everyone

Needing a piss at the time? lol

Bud Bladders :oldtoker:

I was gonna vote 'withdrawn' ... but took me a while to realise it wasn't a user name !!

Never noticed that. lol

• Like 1

@@Ital It is actually a very dificult macro photograph to achieve and is a superb example of what can be done with the technique called focus stacking but alas it was uploaded from google images and not original to the member..

Been working with this. Landscape mainly but it has changed the focal "Depth" of some of the pics I have taken. Use Lightroom to compile the shots. Not tried it with Macro yet, will have to give it a blast. Not sure my cheap stand will hold out for several refocused macros though.

• Like 3