Seedsman Strains - Indica to Sativa

J Trich

hehe,

will post pics but 0/5 blueberry yet. 5/5 widow sprouted, although only one about to plant so far... hope the blueberry are OK, i think they might be trapped.

my space is 75cm x 75cm x 150cm....

toooooo many strains to try, also companys ....like seedman (seedsman seems to get it tough, from angry noobs on the internet (ALTHOUGH, i will reserve judgement, myself, being an angry noob till harvest time.... hopefully)

all can find of seedman browsing, is basically trichome world, youtube, really obscure pictures in random threads, and then angry noobs complaining about seeds, as they do....

like to do research, prior to germining, hence all the questions;

thankyou for answering them!

• Like 1

hello,

please could you tell me how potent power africa is generally (i read it got good reviews on seedsman), and also, how much indica effect there is to power africa please ? if known ?

thankyou very much for any information,

regards,

hello,

please could you tell me how potent power africa is generally (i read it got good reviews on seedsman), and also, how much indica effect there is to power africa please ? if known ?

thankyou very much for any information,

regards,

Hi again, Power Africa is undoubtedly a very powerful sativa, but with that physical touch Indica. Mental Haze, very active. Very good feeling for me .. good for jobs that are not dangerous, for example, in front of a computer ;)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Would love a pack of blueberry & sharkshock,i have an account with seedsman never let me down yet

Hi.. this is for give thread?? here wrong.. Thanks ;)

• 4 months later...

Hi im just curious as ive recently brought a single seed that was apparently ak47 feminized seed by seedsman but looking at the list i cant see it ...have i been had over lol

I have grown 3 of the skunk 01's out and I still have quite a few to go pheno hunting with. I got a heap of freebies with my last order from Seedsman 

So far have found 2 distinct phenos with the first being along the lines (ascetically of course haha) of what pics I found on the Seedsman website.

the second grew a lot more lateral bud which actually dwarfed the main cola so it looked like a two headed bud but the bastard head was the dominant bastard.

i know bastard may not be the right nomclemature but it fights into my head nicely

:ninja:

i flowered all 3 for 9 weeks and a couple of days. Straight up I will say I had no real way to check the trichromes ( I have since solved this problem) so I went with what was advertised and added a couple of days at the end.

I liked the skunk01 number 1 stone especially after about a month in the jars. I took clones and happy to go again as took clones. They pretty much grew themselves btw

Skunk 01 number 2 ( the bastard kids) I did not like as it tasted a bit green to me. I also found I had to Chong a few to get any results and I grew immune to it after a day. I think this one may have needed more time but of course I binned it.

Skunk01 number 3 still waiting for that one to cure up.it also looked liked the first skunk but the buds were about 20 percent bigger ( nothing but an uneducated guess)

I am way to paranoid to have taken photos but may try my luck someday as this nice bright shiny updated website has inspired me to contribute more

anyhows have still the ww and the jack Herer to try 

so cheers big ears

:magic:

• Like 2

On 24/1/2017 at 11:17 AM, Bucketboi said:

I have grown 3 of the skunk 01's out and I still have quite a few to go pheno hunting with. I got a heap of freebies with my last order from Seedsman 

So far have found 2 distinct phenos with the first being along the lines (ascetically of course haha) of what pics I found on the Seedsman website.

the second grew a lot more lateral bud which actually dwarfed the main cola so it looked like a two headed bud but the bastard head was the dominant bastard.

i know bastard may not be the right nomclemature but it fights into my head nicely

:ninja:

i flowered all 3 for 9 weeks and a couple of days. Straight up I will say I had no real way to check the trichromes ( I have since solved this problem) so I went with what was advertised and added a couple of days at the end.

I liked the skunk01 number 1 stone especially after about a month in the jars. I took clones and happy to go again as took clones. They pretty much grew themselves btw

Skunk 01 number 2 ( the bastard kids) I did not like as it tasted a bit green to me. I also found I had to Chong a few to get any results and I grew immune to it after a day. I think this one may have needed more time but of course I binned it.

Skunk01 number 3 still waiting for that one to cure up.it also looked liked the first skunk but the buds were about 20 percent bigger ( nothing but an uneducated guess)

I am way to paranoid to have taken photos but may try my luck someday as this nice bright shiny updated website has inspired me to contribute more

anyhows have still the ww and the jack Herer to try 

so cheers big ears

:magic:

Hi bucket, thanks for the info, it would be great to see the photos in the future, but grateful for your XPs.. wishing a big huntings!! ;)

PD: You can see more photos of the plants that I have cultivated in this post... 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

@Bucketboi

Nice one for putting that report up mate...always good to hear results from others and very helpfull going forward for both breeder and grower alike, top man :v:

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

@J Trich

Hi, I've recently ordered some Mazari fems , I've tried to find a full grow and smoke report for this strain but can't , can you point me in the right direction please? 

:yinyang:

2 hours ago, Breezus said:

@J Trich

Nice journal, unfortunately opening any of the updates gets smashed with adware. Thanks anyway , nice looking finish 

:yinyang:

Thanks.. is a great strain even with the winter hitting big down temps.. ;)  adware from my web??.. :pitchfork:  rare i have hard defense for it..  i go to see.. thanks!!