PURPLE BUD R- EGULAR SEEDS

SOMANGO - FEMINISED SEEDS

SUGAR HAZE - REGULAR SEEDS

VELVET BUD - FEMINISED SEEDS

SATIVA

AFRICAN BUZZ - REGULAR SEEDS

MAMA THAI - REGULAR SEEDS

• Like 8

I had no idea you guys had your own seeds, the pics on your site of the 'candy cream' look lovely and the reviews are good, I'm going to have to add a pack to the Xmas list ;)

• Like 1

I had no idea you guys had your own seeds, the pics on your site of the 'candy cream' look lovely and the reviews are good, I'm going to have to add a pack to the Xmas list ;)

Then you have much to discover from our best strains, do not go far, we come wanting fun. ;)

• Like 1

hello,

please can you verify if mama thai is thai x thai OR thai x skunk please for me ?

i read one place, it is a thai IBL that takes 18 weeks another place it is thai x skunk that takes 11 weeks ? (the flowering time is not important for me, thankyou)

also, please, some of the old seedman strains i read about, but did not have the opportunity to buy > like indian haze etc please could you tell me if you at seedsman, vary your catalogue often so people can buy, the more "weird" ones ?

thankyou for any help.

Edited by little willie
  • Like 1

hello,

please can you verify if mama thai is thai x thai OR thai x skunk please for me ?

i read one place, it is a thai IBL that takes 18 weeks another place it is thai x skunk that takes 11 weeks ? (the flowering time is not important for me, thankyou)

also, please, some of the old seedman strains i read about, but did not have the opportunity to buy > like indian haze etc please could you tell me if you at seedsman, vary your catalogue often so people can buy, the more "weird" ones ?

thankyou for any help.

Yeahh..

Parents are an early thai mother and a skunk no.1 father.

Flowering 70 days... Outdoor Nov... Indoor 9-11 wks.

Some growers tell us some phenotype with long flowering up to 16-18 weeks..

For second question.. we will be improving our catalogue but not to get "weird" ones.. we will add more strains in the future but only good strains.. ;)
Edited by J Trich
  • Like 3

thankyou very much for the information!!!

please:

i asked seedsman support (via the seedsman support website), and they told me it was thaixthai (this year, i think maybe june), and that the mama thai description was accurate, (i.e. it was definately IBL thai, just may take longer then the 11 weeks advertised (as usual for a person with low light...).

and that they had not offered thai x skunk for some time (> skunkman range i think they said ?)

also on the list above it is listed under sativa, not "mostly sativa" as a thai x skunk hybrid should be listed (x afghan x) ?

----------------------------

there seems to have been a mix up somewhere ?,

was the skunk parent a recent addition ? to lower flowering time ? and the seedsman support people didn't know of the change ? or do you know what happened ?

(i already purchased a pack, but would like to know as hard keeping plants alive for half a year+ etc, if so etc).

thankyou for help,

regards

• Like 1

thankyou very much for the information!!!

please:

i asked seedsman support (via the seedsman support website), and they told me it was thaixthai (this year, i think maybe june), and that the mama thai description was accurate, (i.e. it was definately IBL thai, just may take longer then the 11 weeks advertised (as usual for a person with low light...).

and that they had not offered thai x skunk for some time (> skunkman range i think they said ?)

also on the list above it is listed under sativa, not "mostly sativa" as a thai x skunk hybrid should be listed (x afghan x) ?

----------------------------

there seems to have been a mix up somewhere ?,

was the skunk parent a recent addition ? to lower flowering time ? and the seedsman support people didn't know of the change ? or do you know what happened ?

(i already purchased a pack, but would like to know as hard keeping plants alive for half a year+ etc, if so etc).

thankyou for help,

regards

Ok, I do not know who you're talking about, but this same information I have spoken in June in another forum. My info is dated from same June. This strain is one of the few that I have not cultivated personally. But I have planned to grow in a few months. You can wait or go forward, I think it will not disappoint. Happy growing!!

• Like 1

thankyou !!!,

sorry for asking the SAME question; just i am bad with nutes, and "extreme sativas"... difficult > not having the patience yet, to establish seedlings to find out first hand...

would also be nice, to obtain thai genetics, with a lower flowering time... (never tried thai, but on the bucket list)

thankyou for the help.

-------------

speculatively; do you think also africa buzz could potentially be malawi gold x skunk also ?, guessing ? > looking at trichome world, it looks a bit "indicaish" ?

---------

i just started trying to germ seedsman blueberry, white widow currently for next grow... so looking forward to hopefully find some fruity terpenes!!!

regards and thankyou.

Edited by little willie

thankyou !!!,

sorry for asking the SAME question; just i am bad with nutes, and "extreme sativas"... difficult > not having the patience yet, to establish seedlings to find out first hand...

would also be nice, to obtain thai genetics, with a lower flowering time... (never tried thai, but on the bucket list)

thankyou for the help.

-------------

speculatively; do you think also africa buzz could potentially be malawi gold x skunk also ?, guessing ? > looking at trichome world, it looks a bit "indicaish" ?

---------

i just started trying to germ seedsman blueberry, white widow currently for next grow... so looking forward to hopefully find some fruity terpenes!!!

regards and thankyou.

I understand, long flowerings are always more problematic, especially if you work with sativa in small container (I'm growing between 2 and 6 liters maximum) not easy.. but.. you'll never know if you can do something until you do ;)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You see Malawi Gold purple pheno pics?? is very similar to Purple Pheno I grown from TW.. from my taste not skunk.. not seem a skunk... Pure Malawi gen...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy hunting wiht blueberry, surely you get best one.. ;)

• Like 1

thankyou !!!!

i am in 3 litre pots most of the time also, have problems when out of nutes usually about week 6 of flowering, then basically like using nutes in coco....

plants would much prefer fresh compost i think...

-------------------

will post flower pics, if agreeable in ~ 4 (?) months or something of the blueberry / white widow.

thankyou for your help; nice to have help from people from the company.

regards.

thankyou !!!!

i am in 3 litre pots most of the time also, have problems when out of nutes usually about week 6 of flowering, then basically like using nutes in coco....

plants would much prefer fresh compost i think...

-------------------

will post flower pics, if agreeable in ~ 4 (?) months or something of the blueberry / white widow.

thankyou for your help; nice to have help from people from the company.

regards.

yes.. from my point view.. all depending your room for plants.. little room are little pots if you wants different strains.. always hard work.. soil very compact from mid to finish flowering.. high nutting... drying one/two days from different strains/plants.. always dreaming about more room...

-------------------------

Waiting picss.. thanks!! ;)

• Like 1