Dinafem cheese micro led grow

MeanGreenScouseMachine

That's it for the updates now guys,

I will update once a week (or if something happens haha)

I hope by the end of this journal you think I've done this little lady justice,

Thanks for viewing

• Like 4

gallery_99173_13293_8862.jpeg

This was taken 27th of July which is 1week into flower

gallery_99173_13293_115700.jpeg

This was taken 27th of July which is one week into flower (since the first show of pistils) Edited by MeanGreenScouseMachine
  • Like 2

By the way... I see the pictures of the under skirt are not very depictive of nodes for the tops after the lollipop....

Each top is 5 nodes high and average a 2cm spacing, so 10cm as a whole or 4 inch long. So I'm hoping to have 4 inch long fat colas all over the tops

Edited by MeanGreenScouseMachine
  • Like 2

Heres a photo of here with out the purple from the LED light although the plant looks a bit misshapen due to resizing the pic on my phone .... It looks oval rather then round because the resizer is shit

Edited by MeanGreenScouseMachine
  • Like 1

Thank you so much for getting this grow diary posted in the Dinafem section of uk420 :) and thank you for catching us up to date on the plants progress :)

You look to have a great set up and we have been seeing some amazing results with the newer led grow lights. You also have done a very nice job with the training of the plants which has produced some very nice tops which are just going to get bigger and bigger :)

Things are looking great and now I know where the thread is ill be back in on the next update :)

Thank you for all the added pictures and for bringing the grow diary up to date. Much appreciated :bong:

Keep up the great work and I'll see you soon :)

All the best

D-M.

• Like 1

@@Dinafem-Mark no problem mate.... And I hope they just get bigger and bigger haha

This is my first time using this light but I have faith in it, I have a smaller model of the same brand and a smaller model of a different brand. Next time round I will be using all three lights on two plants in a 1.2x1.2x2 m tent, as I said in my first post it will be the IPCBD and the purple orange , never had cbd strains before and I have anxiety/panic issues along side chronic pain (I'm fucked) haha

I'm using that light on its own to see what it's capable of in this grow.

Glad to share anyway mate hope I do her justice

• Like 2

I must say that 2nd picture is a beautiful shots mate. The plant in now coming into her own and putting out some very nice tops :) love how all the leaves are praying to the light :) this is always a great sign :)

Thank you for the picture update very much appreciated and keep up the great work!

Also I'll be along for the next run as I think this style of growing on a bigger scale with be a true sight to see :)

All the best

D-M.

• Like 3

@@Dinafem-Mark thanks for the positivity mate, can't wait for this to be done to get into the next either.....

And I want to see if the cbd strains help me if they do they will be a god send

• Like 2