Sugars doing well over half mtr took over

Room just flowering..

Will update just a load of messing to upload pictures lower camera resolutions

Resize crop etc.. will do need to share

Think mite have beginning of thrips thou

Saw 2 adults flying in room not good..

Edited by P!!
  • Like 2

Being on a couple of stateside forums I to would have to say that led growing is definitely the way of the future :)

All good mate has just done a room that I'm doing a collaboration with. What I'll do is get a grow report going here :)

We are using solar storm 440 by California light works :) not cheep I think around 850$ per light bit that 5 years of light and the results are fantastic. With the added uvb bulbs it's a great match :)

I'll see about getting a multi strain grow report going with our new high cbd strains :)

All the best

D-M.

• Like 2

@P!! Don't pick your buds off before there ready mate lol

And get some sticky tabs in your grow cab so you can identify your pests properly my mate.

Thanks for your kind words mate...

@@Dinafem-Mark yeah they look good them lights mate but the price is scary...

Look forward to seeing the results

• Like 1

Very scary price mate. My friend I think managed to get the price down a bit from 899$ to $710 per 440 unit which have the added uvb bulbs. This was only because he brought over 8 unit :)

Benefit of living in a medical state in a country that recognises cannabis as a medicine :)

I can say from the past extracts I've had that have been produced under these leds and great stuff :oldtoker:

All the best

D-M.

• Like 2

• 5 months later...
On 04/08/2016 at 1:50 PM, MeanGreenScouseMachine said:

@@botanics haha mate the post was called defoliation good or bad,

I expected a lot of negativity , I knew I was going against a lot of people's beliefs and knowledge but I also expected a lot of curiosity (which I did get) only the odd person spat there dummy out... Others wanted to see.....

Here's my theory :

I still have a few medium size leaves for photosynthesis and essential sugars,

With in a week my smaller leaves will be medium size,

This will reset the balance (that people were crying about)

Yes it's a week of growing leaves back but after that week there will be enough vital sugars and leaves to absorb c02 etc ,

It's not just about taking all the leaves off and hoping for the best,

It's about resetting the balance but leaving a open canopy were all buds are exposed to direct light and the smaller leaves have regrown around them to help with all the vitals,

This is a experiment/theory for LED, yes a theory I'm not saying it's right but I've done it once before with good results.

I'm not a sheep mate I don't follow the flock I'm a wolf, I don't follow people's beliefs as they can prove to be wrong

The first person who topped had to go against what everyone believes in,

As I say this is for led only and while it may be back setting for a week I believe after that week of leaf regrowth the light will be able to penetrate the buds more but there will be efficient leafage to do the work off photosynthesis and passing vital sugars.

As I say mate it's a theory not solid facts

Hopefully I wow you all........

By the way I have had a increase of lower pistils alreadyyyyyy!!!!!

So ermmmm considering I have slowed her down, or stressed her or taken away her solar panels

Why is she still growing?????

In places her growing was stunted before????

Glad to see you here mate

I'm still reading but just wanted to note that I was completely sold at this point.. I'm not guna waffle as the statement above couldn't be out better.. 

• Like 3

@MeanGreenScouseMachine

Just got to the end now.. what a fucking read!! I run out of likes some how lol so couldn't show the love I wanted to for the rest of it.. I'm now off to read your "extreme defoliation good or bad" thread right now.. hats off.. if you could check out my 0.8m grow diary.. she's 14 Days flower, colas are about 2-3 inches and I expect another inch or so over this week, I'm under a hps though and in a Scrog.. I've thinned out a lot more than my previous run but she's still pretty tight.. any advice would be welcome brother 

peace

• Like 3

@Green-trialist originally I said I wouldn't do this with hps only led but my view has changed since then....

ran out of likes lollollol I will take a look now mate 

glad you liked it

• Like 3