Bit quiet in here. The Meaning of a potentially true life.

BiPolar Dave

Working weekends. Never rest.

Looks like I'm on guard duties again. My first real job was security guard. Things would be easier with a road map, but there wasn't one. I had to bend and form it, hit it, bash it, crush it, play with it. The revelation after the years of endless hassle was when I worked out doing nothing, just letting shit happen, sometimes is so so powerful. They gather for the games and u mediate for 5 weeks in psychiatric care. I burned them all out and they got bored and fucked off. They want drama. I had fun fighting u first time. I had no idea what was going on but I could see it before my eyes. U Used my anger to backfeed me and build ur systems in Hereford I was used. I know, I knew, I had to let them in to build the fake crap in my digital signature or frequency range to run the usual psychiatric scripts they use on everyone in their own matrix. I went for Bruce's expand and deflate, hit flow strategy and kept hitting them when the rooms started cracking and coldness flowed out of people and animals. The dark was being released. It drive them nuts. They used mentally ill to threaten and wind me up by jumping goons onto them, I could sense it, but I learned to sense and ignore everyone. Just meditate they burn out. Anyways once I was sure I had strings on them I had to move out to Hereford. More later. The cold is gone now for 3 years. The cracking can be explained and I could write many pages expanding this. Others heard it too Paul White.

They stole my heart with Ellie I've been a solider since. It seems ok here. I'm gonna chuck my bag down and hang about a while. Might be some love energy coming. I have tasted the love but it was wrong place, time, it's gone. Like after any war things are rather clinical for some of us at this and then times. Darren was all love. He was a true wizard. That's why he failed in my reality to impact me or see the plans I had to rebuild our conscious empire. He has his own system, I'm sure we will collide sometime. Good luck jungle man.

I'm sure Sunday's once increased the vibe. Not do much anymore as people work in min wage slavery on the weekend cause of corporate greed wanting a 7 day trading week. Government want money from Tax and the extra income etc.= bang goes ur well being, no problem, noone cared.

Fuck them, fuck the economy, my well being is far important than lining the greedy fucking psychopaths pockets. I'd rather die that slave on Sunday, that was the best chance to get ur weekend back.

Stop scaring the meek with this economy business we don't fucking care, many have NO-THING u can devalue. We didn't buy ur consumerism script, anymore than needed.

U are projecting ur own fear of economical turmoil onto many people with nothing to fear. Go away.

Edited by BiPolar Dave
  • Like 2

Well it started to really kick off in about 1972. That Nixon dude was the first real puppet in power. Well the first one since Hilter, that got placed, assisted and powered from behind the veil of material reality.

The drug war.

Got the job on JFK. As with Lennon, Marley, Lee etc, killers on the rampage. Glad the goons are burning up one by one. Soon there will be a lot less random murders. Romans started the burning.

Edited by BiPolar Dave

Not sure what happened before the Romans. Not a lot. They were greatly troublesome and bastardised when it came to mind games and reality. More on that one time. They did much bad for the vibration of human consciousness with all that ego cock and pomp in high society. As well as greed and apathy, idleness and a disconnection from nature. The higher minds got corrupted and the downfall into darkness began as they killed off the Gnostics.

Edited by BiPolar Dave
  • Like 1

When the veil fell off I knew exactly what I was. It was the only thing I remembered for sure. What got me in the first matrix.

Gnosticism (from Ancient Greek: γνωστικός gnostikos, "having knowledge", from γνῶσις gnōsis, knowledge) is a modern term categorizing a collection of ancient religions whose adherents shunned the material world which they viewed as created by the demiurge and embraced the spiritual world.

No idea what I am. Where I came from but I was a gnostic. I got had by the Romans.

Bad stuff happens when u kill the eyes and ears of the tribe.

I said I'd sort out King James. Easy. Just wait till he is fat and well fed with lots of junk then go over the top everyday till the end of time.

Edited by BiPolar Dave

I told u. All I wanted from u was peace and quiet so I can think. Didn't expect to have to go quite as far to achieve peace, not total or bliss but clear quiet unpopulated clear ether to talk things over with. We launched the stars and put the lights on. Now we have to retune roque stars to boost the signal and sort the ever evolving conscious that will protect against this reality being hacked. I am one of a set of lkeys. Private passwords, there isn't one. Whenever ur ready u will get ur invitation, if u don't have one or need one. If u are here already, thanks. Today felt like a real Sunday. Did my best. Could do more but no rush. It's one long holiday for us.

Edited by BiPolar Dave

When there is no awareness of heart beat and breathing is barely needed I know on juiced up on gla

Juiced up on galactic waves. There is no heartbeat. Breathing slow and laboured but so alive. Dying and living at once. Just empty. Pure ice. I need warning up the machine needs more if u want more heat. When ur away in space life, it's just so much better but it's iceman zone.

Edited by BiPolar Dave

Ok. No drops in vibration plz. Yes it's Monday but that's no reason to lower ur form. Yes aliens came, cross bound with human DNA and produced creature that can boost or influence the signal of life. We let the planet die before we recreated it. How kind. Yes, a race of humanoids that can run on wifi frequencies an take them over if they disconnect us from prana or the inner life force or fire of earth planet we go to ascend. We can also run from atomic power and prana, wifi, sunlight, photonic llght or In fact any light. We can be frozen and fired off into space and we will wake up when we hit a hotspot and wake up and run whatever reality we are running through. That would scare them.

We are the rocket men. We been hunting far and wide for Borg free space. Welcome to the best we can do at this time.

Edited by BiPolar Dave

I went so far I was a walking shapeshifter for a day or two. That really annoys them when u walk down the town as Bruce Lee or the Alien, the folks there seemed to think it was amusing. At least u got the drones to stop staring in unison. The day a whole train was staring at me told me I was pretty bright. I really blew up.

Edited by BiPolar Dave

We are one connected living conscious entity. Let's just stretch the slaves till they all pop or submit its the just thing, they deserve it after being hoodwinked since the bible. Not that I wish any pain on them, just they are too stupid to own the earth at this time.

Yeah under the Borg any one could be a star. Well not here. Best we pull the stars down and check them one by one.

Edited by BiPolar Dave

Can tell it's Monday, hopefully you'll cheer up later when it's nearer home time. Maybe ur just busy, probably a neurosoup leading to a more earthy presence by those touched by wisdom and the new energies or both. A nice presence of the real people this dull day. At least the sun won't get involved with your fun. Good if he popped out later tho.

The more u fight the more we appear. We won't tolerate lies and hoodwinking of the vulnerable and uneducated.

U will submit to the planets hard drive being transfered and updated to quicker solid state quantum drives which don't exist and never will. They work with with cosmic conscious 2016.0.01 operating systems. We don't expect to have to update for atleast thousand years. That's how hard we fought the Borg. This planet will be the most valuable in all the systems by then, not for its physical world either. Well, its your job to join wonderland to stay ahead of those dark energy idiots.

Edited by BiPolar Dave