Bit quiet in here. The Meaning of a potentially true life.

BiPolar Dave

Guest jacks lad

my head is full of experiances that dont belong to me, i try not to read or listen but it just creeps in without realisation, how is it possible to know reality

Since the zaps of energy started in 1998. Things went bad at the millennium party, drunks lowered the vibration. This was easily for seen by any spiritual energy type visionary I guess? They cranked it up that night. Human vibration was at its lowest since the last ice age. I was asleep till 2008. I got out in 2011, went to war till 2014 and let myself die off till I sensed weakness in May. Since then I've been powering up gently. Peace.

U can find ur level, OK, that's the best thing. U wanna be resigning reality there is a path to follow, u gotta give up the only thing many of u truly love, and the only thing that loves u back.

The Ego. Not so much on this forum, way less than out there in the zoo. I come here as it radiates light. To find others and empower folks to have revelations of opinion.

I was dying and bring reborn ego wise every second or minute depending on the situation all this week really. That's how u stay ahead. This is Bruce Lees water. To flow. The time for hitting and forcing is over, for now? now it's time to do absolutely nothing bar think. Goodie good.

I got every job I ever applied for. Finding wizards work before they wake is important. As is getting them into fatherhood. Those horny codes had been hopping into sluts and hunting me down since 1996, put me right off women when u can smell those ancient whores using nubile innocents to eat warriors when they release. I worked out a bit immediately after I got collected the first time when I took mushrooms and broke reality the first time in 1993. It's been a game since I was escalated then. More sometime.

I can feel the soul fragments return from behind as I typed that. That's back stabbing cunts deflating on the karmic matrix .

One could say in reality they weren't magic mushrooms. They were a calling card to the other side looking for warriors for the games.

I did over 50 trips cause I was in favour with the dark and light back then so trips were pleasant. My only job was to corrupt everyone I knew with mushrooms and prime them for ascension but the matrix got everyone new year eve 1999.

Matrix got my babies. My first job in life was to collect angels and warriors and get them ready for what's about to happen to their ego frameworks over the coming years.

They blew out ur brains. Which is good. Ur brains are useless.

Never after or before had I seen the number of mushrooms like in 1993 and 1994, less 1995. A gift from "God". How did it all go so sour.

Edited by BiPolar Dave

Never seen after or before had I seen the number of mushrooms like in 1993 and 1994, less 1995. A gift from "God". How did it all go so sour.

93 was a bumper year down this way too, had a carrier bag half full in a couple of hours on the Quantocks, never seen the like since

Aye, we just grazed on our knees filled lunch boxes full and took them to school and handed them out.

Once I tasted Zen for the first time I knew whenever they were fuckin with me, that was my revelation. I just wanted inner peace back and to be left alone. Dying is a very cheap price to pay for ur ultimate freedom, just make sure u don't die in the wrong way at the wrong time other wise it's back in the system for another go?

Edited by BiPolar Dave

Bar catching something horrid off the bus driver and folks on the bus and puking up 4 times in my flat when I checked the post it was a real zen day out there. The vibe change was so intense I had to puke out everything and start again later. Highest vibes, empty on green tea. Banana, u are my friend in those times. Dunno what the bus driver and pretty girl infront in queue had going on but she dumped to him, she was high vibe creature, then I gobbled it up I think, it weighed ton I nearly fell over, no shit. I was all off balance too. Felt so good after puking and sneezing that cunt out and using its energy for myself.

Imagining a fairly rapid and fluid hand over. Looking at today's events doing exactly what they are told/now understand is right is the only option to survive in any form worth living. Too easy.

Time to leave the stove on timer for a bit. Thicken the sauce so it sticks to the bland lumps of pasta.

Good the game of catch had ended, frankly the ball was bored of this endless nonsense and went home.

To those in the operations room upstairs I'm glad duality finally ended for you and u got on with life and stopped debating what to do, u idiots lol

They must have a team of goons to keep all the shiny shit wagons with tints clean...better but still u stick out like a sore thumb. Hmm.

The glances out he corner of the eye at the last second as ur shiney cash drain trundles by. Town is a no go zone. Glad u don't dare come near my home. I guess ur down 1 agent goon today. U invested a lot in that bus "thing". Note how I just sucked it up, radiated like a sun on the low level energy then puked the dregs out and lite up like an angel. Don't throw weak agents on me unless u want them burned, bring out the dead.

The girl was a great slayer tho and cute. I knew the shine wagon had goons in it. I missed the jump from who to who cause I distracted; I wasn't bothered by the shit wagon but quite fancied u.

Edited by BiPolar Dave

U used to have control of intelligent big butch men. Infact, u had control of virtually everyone in the police and prison and psychiatric systems, cause the matrix at large cop shops and the like, prisons, is like the signing in centre for lost way warriors.

The NHS is great but had developed into a meat market for corps. Vote Jezz to save it. Tories will sell it off bit by bit.

To the goon. I guess ur stuck out in the country now. U come from cities, u are retarded in outdoor living. Lonely and bored after buying up all our houses. Good. Saw ur twitchyness in that Audi shine machine at the clock tower glancing at me. If ur hiding in or projecting as middle aged women I can laugh big guy. Go to London, team up with other loser goons with no minds and no bosses cause I don't want u here in my world, I will evict u by doing nothing bar getting higher. Till I don't see u anymore. Happy to play on Hereford. Don't wanna see u anywhere else. All light folks my town is super clear vibe and barely any darks. Drop on in, but I guess ur busy, we never stop working out who undermined us and how that's why we always win, eventually.

Edited by BiPolar Dave

Decentralisation - of all things. Buzz word of the next chapter in history, decentralisation. Maybe the rebirth of local culture and individual philosophies. Lead by the UK. The growth of stand out characters. Real Culture is important to protect against being sold a fluid dynamic consumer culture. Basically it's avoids getting mentally raped and abused by psychopaths in government, banks and any large organisation.

We cut the tow ropes, we are kinda leading the way. Which makes us pioneers. Which makes me happy. Either way after Brexit we are free of Brussels, at least in some ways, for now, hopefully the power centric unelected euro morons will jerk over and die when others jump ship. U broke the European experiment now go away.

Edited by BiPolar Dave

Owen Smith out campaigning in Liverpool. Seen more folks at Punch and Judy. Oh right it is Punch and Judy . What a load of balls. Glad everyone went to see Corbyn instead. Corbyn had to speak twice cause he filled out the venue.

Owens mirrors gonna go bang soon, it must be toughened glass, no one can be that deluded, Puff and he will run back to corporate land.

• Like 2