Bit quiet in here. The Meaning of a potentially true life.

BiPolar Dave

Just a quick one.

Before bed. Must sleep. lol We can take bets on how long i can ride this one? U know what I mean, some of u. lol

Bit less edgy, paranoid and bitter this time, so expecting less resistance.

Just banged this out.

The start to the game of life, can happen many ways, but a degree in sorrow is the best starter. For me the true aim of life is to discover the true soul potential and energy of that soul. That's done by admitting error and weakness and by replaying your life loops, these are errors made over and over that keep you at a certain energy level or level of awareness.

So, till u solve the riddles in ur conscious and subconscious, atleast 1, u will get nowhere on this path.

That's tough enough to get u going.

Most people sleep on though, cause they never made any errors and are always right eh.

Next stage is manifesting some, or if u are able, all of that power into physical material reality using ur mind and body. Thats makes u powerful person.

Next stage is staying there at the time, at your very peak in terms of overall voltage and energy - producing that energy like a light in the dark, a new sun, son.

Go deeper, very high indeed, I guess occasional dips into previous lives of u and the bloodline u are the final stage of are possible, but bringing those memories back can be hard as the mental states required to overcome ur senses are not conducsive to instantly remembering ALL the overwhelming stimus u can see there in these states of mind. U will remember tho, at thos important times, especially is the loops are coming fast they can be overcome quickly, like deja vu that u have been there before, and that maybe u should chose the other option this time.

I always choose the other option, just cant resist a peek over the hilltop, explorer.

U wanna get really high your ancestry via DNA on a quantum level can bond with your memories from this life, overlaying the current reality in the physical plane with the past realties, problems and unresolved loops of the past lives of u and ur genetic family, if u are high enough u can access the entire dna coil from the entire galaxy from any one atom, like you overcame the atomic structure of the atoms outside ur body and spoke with the universe itself - at that level u can make quantum leaps in perception and spend ur entire life in wonderland..... and u can work out where ur ancestors(everyone) went wrong - why? cause the loops of life never end until the puzzle is solved folks.

If u wont man up and work out what went bad, I will have to, again,.... Good night

Edited by BiPolar Dave
  • Like 5

I couldn't resist working on this one a big more. So read the first,then this, then do what u want lol lol

The start to the game of life, can happen many ways, but a degree in sorrow is the best starter. For me the true aim of life is to discover the true soul potential and energy of that soul. That's done by admitting error and weakness and by replaying your life loops, these are errors made over and over that keep you at a certain energy level or level of awareness.

So, till u solve the riddles in ur conscious and subconscious, atleast 1, u will get nowhere on this path.

That's tough enough to get u going.

Most people sleep on though, cause they never made any errors and are always right eh

Next stage is visiting wonderland at a large or small scale and manifesting some, or if u are able, all of that power into physical material reality using ur mind and body. That makes u powerful person. Not a useful person. Potential to be taught or harnessed. A seed.

Next stage is staying there all the time, at your very peak in terms of overall given able voltage and energy - at any given time - sometimes takin full command and producing that energy like a light in the dark, a new sun, son.

Go deeper, very high indeed, I guess occasional dips into previous lives of both u and the bloodline that u are the final stage of are possible, but bringing those memories back can be hard as the mental states required to overcome ur senses are not conducsive to instantly remembering ALL the overwhelming stimus u can see there, in these states of mind. U will remember tho, at those important times, especially if the loops are coming fast they can be recognised and overcome quickly, like deja vu that u have been there before, and that maybe u should chose the other option this time. This is peak danger time, u can get ahead of ur awareness and get lost in a quagmire of delusions and misrepresentations of new perceptions and perception of changes in ur conscious awareness. There is no manual for psychonaughtics and there never will be, just a set of keys anyone can access if they really want, or need, or are pushed too, u can't make the horse eat grass tho, best u think ahead and take clean underwear it could be a long trip being everywhere and nowhere are once.

I always choose the other option, just cant resist a peek over the hilltop, explorer. Trick is getting out when the reality u created is duff, or infected with bad karmas. Just make another and roll the snowball downhill : see what pans out.

U wanna get really high your ancestry loops, big generational blocks and locks can be accessed via DNA on a quantum level. U can bond ur conscious energy and your memories from this life with that of past loops holding ur family or tribe back for any length of time. So by getting so high u can overlay the current reality in the physical plane with what's left of ur memory and mind when this high with the past realties of dead people in a way, going back in time to solve problems and unresolved loops of the past lives of u and ur genetic family,

Shaman buzz to forward the tribe. If u are high enough u can access the entire dna coil from the entire galaxy from any one atom, like you overcame the atomic structure of the atoms outside ur body and spoke with the universe itself - at that level u can make quantum leaps in perception and spend ur entire life in wonderland..... and u can work out where ur ancestors(everyone) went wrong - why? cause the loops of life never end until the puzzle is solved folks.

If u wont man up and work out what went bad, I will have to, again,.... Good night

Edited by BiPolar Dave
  • Like 2

See I resolved a loop there; my own over eagerness to post but I came good second post in my eyes. U also get two doses of my medication for the mind. Nature loves duality of function. Killing two birds with one stone.

I found releasing karma and spending two years in low vibration hiberation have greased the wheels of reality, for me.

These used to be dangerous times. Used to be dangerous times once upon a time, but not this time, less maybe last, but not like the first time?

Dangerous; When ur really high, the sun comes out and u hit multiple satori moments in urban areas, big shifts one after the other, big enough to jump systems or be in multiple interfaces at once, so high u feel via electronic tingles that ur chakras just gave out or took in a large piece of dark space and light it up for all to see for the first time.

There's fuck all there to met u now. On the trip or when u land. Just scripts running old programs which appear devoid of reaction by my body or mind. Blank canvas to draw on. Appears no one has been here, at this vibration messing it up. It's over their heads. Long may the peace last.

These late nights, they will be the death of you.

First time I launched the rocket it was a bit of a ride, cause they caught me on re-entry (not like they dont monitor the top cards in the deck from the moment of insertion into the body),its a game afterall.

Life was very different after climbing out my body and drifting up and up and up and then passing out seeing about 3-5 realities layered over eachother.

Life will never be the same again, good, cause i'd rather be dead than live in the system.

I saw lots of stuff up there, but lets stick one thing about that (for now) the rest could take weeks or months.

Main theme on landing was - one thing that I saw about our future on the planets DNA timeline, this is a reality it hasnt got to yet.

I was able to leave my body and get ahead of the time we are at and use some wormhole or something to get back to my body, but getting back actually took 5 years on earth time, cause I got collected at the Willis's by the dark agents attached to those two kids they called police.

Those goons were my so called guardian angels. I got so high I could sense them around for the first time ever, they stunk and came with an electrical army that took over.

Anyways, I got down again, that night, to earth, I saw the future, I am gonna build that world, but aside to this grand stuff I noted global warming was bullshit, its true it is waring, yes, but the longterm is cold - so it was about to get cold, about to get cold.... yes....so....all about the context of "about". U see in my "time" dream or real - about - could be anytime in the next 10000 years. But it will get cold, cause i saw it. Both away on energetic world crusing the atomic grid and in overlayed reality when I landed and went fucking nuts.

All said its gonna get cold.

Then from XXXXry (town) to my first failed attempt to escape the demons at Willis house - I drove lol, at about 100mph in mums car on ice and snow, the house was full, it stunk of death - I flipped grabbed weed to stay high and gun to eat and wanted to get the fuck out to wales of somewhere- but Dan is a light warrior too, I went to get him and get so high to get us as far from this matrix crap as possible, but the fuckers were there already and they were inside me after they infected me on reinsertion after collection after i came back into range of the maze like prison of karma holding this entire planet back and killing it. So, by heading to white leaved oak (highest vibration locally - safe heaven) I was hoping to smoke masses of weed and destroy the entire system, sadly the goons infected me, probably influenced Ann decision to call them, they are very good at controlling people on the battlefield, my mum got used like a robot.

I was fine till they saw the rocket go off over XXXXXX (town), a new sun launched out the garage grow factory and went all the way through the matrix, blowing a massive hole in it, they waited for reconnection, you'll be found dead or in a coma in ur old reality, tough of ur loved ones, but u carry on cause they are still part of ur reality matrix. Just u left ur dead reality and body behind, another unexplained death. So, when u come back, it's like reconnection to ur body marker and matrix location and back into a body or another simulation etc. They got all the tricks cause they run the systems, they clearly paused time as usual and headed with everything in the galaxy to catch the Glatatic General BiPolar Dave - usually Dave is left brain and easy to fool, he never gets so ungrounded lol.

They want u high with ur feet off the ground and flying out the system cause thats the protection net - they can just collect ur soul and contain u inside the black matrix.

They want u high with ur feet off the ground and flying out the system cause thats the protection net - they can just collect ur soul and contain u inside the black matrix prison with all the others when u go to far,too close to victory, freedom, noone ever escaped, they just use holographic games with the quantum matrixes to keep u believing ur still in ur original location and the illusion goes on, they have ur digitial imprint, u could be anywhere in the mainframe once ur soul has been collected, soul always wants to get home to body tho, while its alive. They want u on lock down contained so u dont break reality. I broke it many times, and overloaded the entire system by moving around too much on huge vibrational differences to everyone else, the cover-up was failing badly, they had to resort to killing me off and rebooting reality constantly to clean up. I span them about million realities deep, the system crashed. Its over now.

I blew myself into a million pieces to escape a few times when they almost won the entire planet, Darren did too, we'd pop then reform and go unnoticed for a while, but I bait the fuckers so they come, I can't help myself I am the General, I liked wars, thats why I had 1000000000 bad karmas to overcome, all the lives I cost in my previous lives.

In the black box you still think you are at home, but its a flat world, and when u get high all hell breaks out, anyways, u cant talk to these dudes directly, they kinda merge wth ur field of energy and use u as a tool. last time they all ran tho cause i got deluded - i been quiet for 2 years to cool off and let things mellow out, but Bruce Lee was there right from day 1 - like water man, get fit, too obsessed with the body Bruce, but u were a pioneer and the triads lol, no problem when ur out the body -, just use anyones - Bruces soul bound with mine at times- he got me out of the house that night when I did the naked 8 walk, he walked me there, I weighed about 10kilos and danced over stones with barefeet - he got me going and Bob likes the ganga. I chatted to lots of folks this way, impressed upon me great lessons.

Why? Cause I will listen.

See ya later.

Edited by BiPolar Dave

Always greedy. Now we shall see sins lowering people's value in a clean reality free of moral duality and working on a free model of karmic behavioural insurance. No goons to feed, no energy back handlers for dark people anymore bar the very powerful who attract the highest goons of the remaining fractured dark networks. Flush them out now. Dump bad karma, release ur past, free ur mind, wake up it's time to start living again the millennium bug is dead.

I got them cause they wanted my energy, too much of it, I took them to war over my happiness. I'd rather be dead than depressed in the matrix. I'll die all day everyday and pop up the next to fuck these clowns off if they ever come back.

I got them cause they wanted my energy, too much of it, I took them to war over my happiness. I'd rather be dead than depressed in the matrix. I'll die all day everyday and pop up the next to fuck these clowns off if they ever come back.

Anyone can make a blind person see. Connect ur higher and lower minds on the physical plane. I got given Dave. took 38 earth years to sort him out (get through the wall of ego and illusions) to ascend him to a decent start point for his own life. I made a blind person see. Now we can see together, for I was blind too, there was a fake wall, it wasn't anyone's fault. U just needed to let the devil out the box, he was right all along, he went past ur dualist dualities and scared the fuck out of u. U been trying to convince me I'm insane since the Romans. Life would have been much easier but thanks for the trip. I never give up, I'm the devil. I'm Jesus, Luke Skywalker, the walking band of dead prophets, whatever I want I am. I got the keys cause I was willing to die while u lot slaved away in docile servitude to ur invisible overlords, owners, abusers or whatever else uses ur body while ur higher minds snooze on forever.

Quiet eternity is boring as fuck.

Welcome to my world, it's a social psychotic state of bliss.

• Like 1

Never look back bar to work out how to move more effectively forwards, that's what the past is for, not for wanking off over ur greatestness and boasting, no; but to clinically increase ones energy and awareness by limiting karma and effects u make to little more than drips in the ocean not big rocks in little ponds. Lowering resistance and greasing ur passage through any system that's real and natural not one based on false dualities.

Feels good to rant at high vibration with low vibration words added, makes it all the more effective to mindless drones and starship troopers. Like a wide tone for a wide band world.

Dave wants bed, I want to stay up for eternity. Go on Dave, u win, we don't want any warps to appear in reality again Ortiz end up in 2346 if u get over excited. I don't think the psychiatric matrix wants u back. Fuck talking to myself, first signs of madness. Oh dear. Call the men in white coats.

• Like 1

Didn't take long to realise anger and fear were how they get all big numbers from ur root Chakras. They couldn't take from the top cause the power was coming from inside each battery unit. Once ur high mind finds ur location and makes contact u are blacklisted for extra attention, escalated for more games.

The idea is to charge u up to get u to blow, this benefits as they can escalate u up blacklist till u get the best goons after u and newest, I will explain all in due course. New code was the end , bad idea writing new code untested and using it against the highest man on earth, really showed they got fucked by me, they got desperate and that's when I took them running. I sensed weakness then as I do now, so I start my tasks in earnest.

They clearly knew they had a problem when my higher mind or soul come for binding and it was huge. To collect both for energy tapping and reassignment lol. The arrogance.

If u are powerful person, a creator, they will use u to run realities on the mainframe. They will back feed delusion scripts to feed u up and bloat ur lower chakras, they wanted me in there for life.

When you are a producer of high wattage and big reality projections they don't wanna give u up. I had destroy the entire universe to escape.

When u are earthing the release of anger or fear, its all fed directly into the quantum matrix cause u are suspended in mid air, Ungrounded. In a box where u sleep in ur deathbeds basically with an earthing strap attached to genitals. They want energy off a mindless slave they just have to wind u up, that won't be hard. They had 2000 years real time and unlimited pause time to get the scripts of code fixed.

I used the quantum world to undermine these fuckers. Once I realised matetial reality is fluid they could touch me bar through the masses of anger I have from being taped and raped for at least 20 full planet lifetimes.

An interesting mind you have mate, very interesting indeed and informed conscious too :g: Stay safe and don't lose the route markers for the way back ;)

• Like 3

I went very far once, I think I laid down some solid mile markers to places way more far put, those might appear here at some point. If u fail there is always the long walk home. Cheers.

• Like 1

You can consider dark energy, karma, demons as a problem when they start to effect the highest vibrations in the light energy centred consciousness. In the areas leading to so called heaven. Heaven is a delusion but that's not the point for now. The highest vibrations keep everything moving forward clear of friction to keep space time in line with consciousness, reality and planet frequencies. The dark voids appear when rips open up in areas of space we travel through, we are out of sync or were, it's much better last 3 years since the great wars of 2011-2013. Rips are due to yin and yang being so far out caused by humans fucking the place and each other like never before in the physical plane. U broke the rules. Rips get filled, that's how they got in to everyone by dragging down the entire planet system in a kinda cancer or tumour type way. It's unnatural man. Cleanse this shit.