Cream of the Crop - June 2016

Joolz

180 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

You and Rab were a great help when I grew Pineapple Chunk in my 1st ever grow :cheers:

Haha, nice to know ! Pineapple Chunk was my first two grows and I don't think I have managed as monstrous a grow since.

Fingers crossed for the future :D:rockon:

• Like 2

This was actually very almost another month I was unable to vote, I have come back today to just check again..

Botanics, Fatcalyx and se7en were all so close. I love the pink hue's from Cannabis, and botanics had matured perfectly.. but I had to go with that SmellyBerry as it seems to be my "Never Will".. I have wanted to try it for years but never seem to get a hold of it.

So that plus the fact it look fantastic just tipped it for me.

• Like 1

Again beautiful selections well done to all

After looking at them all at least three times botanics takes it from me 😎

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Taken me a long time to decide, but I think Botanics is a winner by a nose.

I would be proud of each and every one but that Bangi is a fave of mine & Psycho, shit man what can I say, I wouldn't mind getting my hands on a few of them there beans.

Great to see such enthusiasm, is still alive and well in the growers world! Well done all of you, & in my best bullshit american accent Y'all winners'. :smokin:

C

• Like 3

@@rabthegrower

:yahoo::toot::band::guitar:

Hey cheers Rab :D: I'm over the moon and chuffed as, fair play !!! Being honest here though mate and considering the photos you and the others put up I'm a fortunate guy and this is a credit to @@madgiz too for the cooking as without his magic hands, the growing would be no where near :yep:

A massive thank you to all that have voted and not just for me too :)

• Like 10

another wooden spoon for me collection ..well deserved winners and a close one this month too

• Like 4

@@botanics congratuwelldone bro thoroughly deserved the competition was strong and every entry was exceptional but yeah you had this month nailed glad to see you have that wonderful banner under your name it suits you hahahaha

• Like 1