Cream of the Crop - June 2016

Joolz

180 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Too close to call.

Send your samples for judging to ...... lol

Botanics or Rabthegrower, Rab edged it for me.

Top effort by all, lovely example of hash and shatter there also.

• Like 3

Yeah some lovely shots this month. Could have been a few. Lovely shatter picture, love the sky behind it. As said that bud of botanics beautiful, like it's going explode. But Stonerwizard gets it for me. Would love to try a bit of that ! :) well done all.

Thanks for the vote @@Inspiration101 I seen a new member was looking for you...did he find you? your inspiring folk to grow and join uk420 ;)

Not heard from this mysterious new member as yet, will investigate when I get home, thanks for the heads up.

I always prompt people to dump the dealer and grow their own as standard:)

• Like 3

What a fantastic selection this month, well done to everyone featured, you should be proud of your work :yep:.

• Like 4

This one gave me some kind of meltdown lol I couldn't decide out of the top 3 so I had to do iny miny miny mo.. that one!. You know they're good pictures when you're drooling all over the place. High grades this month.

• Like 2

Not heard from this mysterious new member as yet, will investigate when I get home, thanks for the heads up.

I always prompt people to dump the dealer and grow their own as standard:)

You and Rab were a great help when I grew Pineapple Chunk in my 1st ever grow :cheers:

• Like 2