Styer on The Edge

styer556

The colours of Autumn showing you they are almost ready. have you started flushing yet? they are getting close to the finish mate. looking very nice indeed ;)

• Like 1

@@styer556 looking very tasty in there. I've got a multi strain 12/12 grow on atm, including The Edge. It is dominating the grow! Very

beautiful plant with an malevelent aspect very cool fan leaf shape. My favourite in the grow at week 2 flower. The cuts root very quickly compared to others.

Good luck with the crop, lookin forward to your smoke report

The edge looks good styers mate............. the one that is more advanced in retrieving nutes, the more yellow one. it's just the genetic variance in the bean pack bro. The odd one will like to finish earlier sty. You just harvest that one first bro :)...

Ive just put 4 off these in, at day 6 flower right now......topped em day 21 to slow stretch right down, ... love those thin sativa leaves, looks like you got a few "Edge" sat doms in there also styers mate............. nice job, at least the ballast didant go the danny dyer whey, at his mums house, in the loft !!......... cant happen with Led's though.......

I also went for the fem outlaw this time as well. And had forgot, what a cracking pheno she is......... last time i did "Outlaw" was 3 yrs ago......... and it was XXL outcome, got 3 clonckers in there............. also running 2no strawberry coughs to. And me fav, "Power Plant" and would not be a grow without the Desfran. But only put one in this time, as swapped two out for the strawberry cough. Which i have never done so far, another sat dom, nice. good luck for the finish styers..... think the edge is a potent one looking at your flowers bro !! good luck man. Edge for crimbo then man....nice. Automaster

Cheers AutoDog ,AMaster. these look a cracking smoke smell amazing and covered with sparkly diamonds :)

going to chop them all tomorrow as i have some Auto Blackberry Kush ,StarRyder and some Auto Daiquiri Lime ..cracked and waiting to go in

would love to do some Outlaw have a pack in the fridge along with some more The Edge and Jorges Diamonds going to those 3 next grow or 1 after

i struggle with temps ie. too cold in the winter and if we are going to get what some people are saying a very cold winter will wait till spring for those

will post some pictures just before chop tomorrow :)

Hi all Chop Day took a few pictures a i chopped them really sticky and resin coated buds :)

gallery_76799_13329_133528.jpg

long stems are the feature of these

gallery_76799_13329_77628.jpg

gallery_76799_13329_111463.jpg

As soon as i cut them i realised maybe 1 more week would have done them a lot of good these are a bit airy

gallery_76799_13329_83374.jpg

gallery_76799_13329_15117.jpg

gallery_76799_13329_71774.jpg

They are now drying in tent at 20 degrees with slow intake and filtered out

will see in about 10 days what they are like ,,but a fast dried bud blew the head off me ,real head high :)

Edited by styer556
  • Like 1

It's always a hard one judging when your plants are ready if your not sure exactly what your looking for ;) I've chopped plants early lots of times but you learn an extra week or two can make a real difference. It still looks like you did pretty good to me mate ;) enjoy your smoke when you get to it :)

• Like 1