Has any 1 tried or heard of Mammoth-p

chris48

On 25/06/2021 at 11:30 AM, uBercaMeL said:

@fatboy77

I wasn't having a go, your plants look nice. But having run the same clone for 7 or more years a bunch of times (maybe 15-20 runs each one) and with many different feeds I've seen lots of variation in growth like you describe, and never would I feel confident in saying it was all from a single supplement, especially without a direct side by side (and even then it could be due to a difference that is not immediately obvious). The extra white pistils later on which you describe are at least ime as much an example of 'reflowering', which is more often down to warmer temps, and/or (too?) high light intensity (than they are from feed, though I know some PGRs like in topshooter can cause that kind of thing in abundance. But regular PKs? Not ime at least). 

To be a preachy twat (yes I'm still growing in a plastic tent under grow lights), I try to be as eco as possible and bottles of mostly water from the US don't fit with that. Let alone with nearly 5ppm lead..

large.MammothP.jpg

thats some expensive kelp extract/humic. these booster manufacturers must laugh thier arses off at the gullibility of growers.

Never ceases to amaze me how people buy into this crap.

grow and bloom,cal mag for emergencies, silicone. thats all you need. 

• Like 2

From what I've seen growth-wise and especially after @uBercaMeL (thanks dude) pointed out the lead content, it won't get another look.

@badbillybob agreed.  I was under the impression from the marketing it was simply probiota, had no idea of the 'other' bollocks.

My usual run is a root product like tonic, a and b.  That's what I'll be sticking with. 

Upon some further Investigation the reason for the 'lead' content is the water it contains.....this has to be on the bottle.....they don't add extra lead lol 

>5ppm is a standard acceptable amount for tap water apparently in the states  !!!!!!!!!

:unsure:

Edited by zen-ken
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, zen-ken said:

>5ppm is a standard acceptable amount for tap water apparently in the states  !!!!!!!!!

i think there may be some mix up in the units being used here.

5 parts per billion might be acceptable.

5 parts per million and the residents of America would all be completely off their rockers..... Oh.....!!

:-)

• Like 3

Just now, Wacky Wardrobe said:

i think there may be some mix up in the units being used here.

5 parts per billion might be acceptable.

5 parts per million and the residents of America would all be completely off their rockers..... Oh.....!!

:-)

oops.....I should have researched more.....ill get me coat lol (sorry guys)

(ill get an answer from them......emailing now)

Edited by zen-ken
  • Like 3